• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funniman is also a Malaysian la!

Haha that's funny, I thought he was looking down on Malaysian, so he is looking down at himself, all I can say is, go work harder n be resourceful, many of your fellow Malaysian are making it in their lives....for a start don't waste money buying 3 cars, buy properties instead....

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha that's funny, I thought he was looking down on Malaysian, so he is looking down at himself, all I can say is, go work harder n be resourceful, many of your fellow Malaysian are making it in their lives....for a start don't waste money buying 3 cars, buy properties instead....

Good lesson..... thank you...And how much must one have to be considered making it his life?
And what type of properties should I buy? Must learn from this guru here. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you care to scroll up, international buffet is an analogy to international zones of the real estate in JB. It has nothing to do with food. Does having many cars make one rich? I have 3 Protons and still paying hire purchase. Am I rich? Nope. I am a slave to the bank. I am in the negative equity territory.

Convoluted...wow..I have to wiki to find the meaning...no wonder Malaysians are still the inferior cousins..my engleesh is not good. :smile:

you sure? :p

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good lesson..... thank you...And how much must one have to be considered making it his life?
And what type of properties should I buy? Must learn from this guru here. :smile:

.....first lesson, my dear boy, is to spend less time here, concentrate on your work and try to improve yourself....maybe you will earn more....you are not going to get anywhere being envious of Singaporean or your brethren's success....( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Brethren ....just in case....)

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....first lesson, my dear boy, is to spend less time here, concentrate on your work and try to improve yourself....maybe you will earn more....you are not going to get anywhere being envious of Singaporean or your brethren's success....( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Brethren ....just in case....)

And what make you think I am a boy?

I don't even have an employer. I don't get any pay checks. I play everyday by the sea.
Every day I am twiddling thumbs. I have plenty of time to play in this forum.
Hmm..no one wants to employ me anyway.

But does that mean I am not successful? Maybe I am not as rich as you are or some of our fellow forummers here but I am definitely happy with what I am here.

Teach me more...what is your success stories. Spill the beans...what you have and how you have.

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what make you think I am a boy?

I don't even have an employer. I don't get any pay checks. I play everyday by the sea.
Every day I am twiddling thumbs. I have plenty of time to play in this forum.
Hmm..no one wants to employ me anyway.

But does that mean I am not successful? Maybe I am not as rich as you are or some of our fellow forummers here but I am definitely happy with what I am here.

Teach me more...what is your success stories. Spill the beans...what you have and how you have.
...so want is your problem..... ? Since you do not work, have 3proton on HP, and more, but keep KPKB here.... If you are happy bumming around on the beach.....keep going.... Maybe you want to share why you need to get 3protons since all you do is to twiddle your thumbs by the beach, no need to work n yet got means to pay installments for your fleet of limos.... What is your secret to your 'success' I am sure forumers here can learn from you instead 'man'.....or should I call u uncle.....you even got an accountant to advise you....wah coo! Even more interesting than incredible tales.....

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you smell is smoke, fire has no smell.....think it smells like what you are producing in your posts....hahaha.....just that not sure where those smoke come from....

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...so want is your problem..... ? Since you do not work, have 3proton on HP, and more, but keep KPKB here.... If you are happy bumming around on the beach.....keep going.... Maybe you want to share why you need to get 3protons since all you do is to twiddle your thumbs by the beach, no need to work n yet got means to pay installments for your fleet of limos.... What is your secret to your 'success' I am sure forumers here can learn from you instead 'man'.....or should I call u uncle.....you even got an accountant to advise you....wah coo! Even more interesting than incredible tales.....

.....first lesson, my dear boy, learn how to take photos...

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposite eco botanic
Emaar, Tradewinds in Iskandar foray

MOHAMED Ali Rasheed Alabbar, the chairman of Dubaibased Emaar Group, is helping Tradewinds Corp Bhd to embark on its first mega property project in Nusajaya, Johor, that will generate some RM18 billion in gross development value (GDV), sources said.

Tradewinds plans to kick-start the integrated township called “One nu” by December through wholly-owned Tradewinds International Sdn Bhd, the sources added.

The development covering about 202ha will see a freehold integrated mixed-use upscale township in Nusajaya, Iskandar, which will be benchmarked against global world-class developments.

Alabbar, who is also Tradewinds International chairman, will spearhead the project with the support of his hand-picked management team.

Emaar Group was responsible for some of the most iconic landmarks and prestigious master planned communities globally, including the world’s tallest building in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa and the shopping and entertainment destination, The Dubai Mall.

The first phase of the One nu project is targeted for launch in the second half of this year and will see the introduction of private landed properties consisting of detached, twin-villas and cluster homes, and serviced residences and waterfront apartments.

There will be around 8,000 residential units upon project completion, to be developed over three phases, according to the sources.

One nu’s blueprint will also include commercial components from an expansive retail mall, exclusive hotels and various health and wellness facilities.

According to property agents familiar with Iskandar projects, One nu will be able to fetch an indicative GDV of close to RM18 billion when fully completed, excluding the commercial portion, such as from rentals and terminal value from income-generating assets.

According to information on its website and recent reports, Tradewinds International has several integrated development projects in Malaysia.

They include Perdana Quay in Langkawi, Tradewinds Centre at the former Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel Kuala Lumpur site and Kompleks Antarabangsa in Jalan Sultan Ismail, here, the redevelopment of Menara Tun Razak and Belfield, a high-rise residential development adjacent to the former Istana Negara.

The website states how “through Alabbar’s guidance and leadership, Emaar has also played a key role in shaping Dubai’s residential and lifestyle districts, and the developer is now synonymous with some of the most iconic and commercially noteworthy master planned projects that have come to define Dubai as a world-class cosmopolitan city”.

The Dubai Marina is a perfect example, being one of the world’s largest man-made waterways and home to more than 100,000 residents.

“The success of these projects stems from an astute understanding of the market, and the same philosophy will be applied to the One nu development in Nusajaya,” a source said.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea which parcel of land here on this One Nu?
Emaar Group is world famous. They are the same guys who tore down the old Hilton hotel and next door (maybe including the old Equatorial hotel) to rebuild the new Tradewinds complex in Golden Triangle KL.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Nu... from Nusa Sentral, go straight towards Gelang Patah, just before you reach the junction, you should see a road on your right side, going up a slope. You cannot miss it as they planted flags there I think (saw it a couple of days ago).

Just behind EcoBotanic.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib: VEP fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor

JOHOR BARU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has announced that the Government has decided to implement the Vehicle Entry Permit fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor.

Najib said that the decision was made following a request made by the state.

"I have discussed the matter with Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and have also informed Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Wahid Omar of our decision.

"I have instructed him to inform the Road Transport Department (JPJ) so they can work out the details before the VEP is implemented," he said during a buka puasa event organised by the state Wednesday.

"We will make an announcement later on the date of implementation and the rates for the VEP," he said.

Najib also assured that a portion of the collection would be channelled to the state Government.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib: VEP fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor

JOHOR BARU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has announced that the Government has decided to implement the Vehicle Entry Permit fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor.

Najib said that the decision was made following a request made by the state.

"I have discussed the matter with Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and have also informed Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Wahid Omar of our decision.

"I have instructed him to inform the Road Transport Department (JPJ) so they can work out the details before the VEP is implemented," he said during a buka puasa event organised by the state Wednesday.

"We will make an announcement later on the date of implementation and the rates for the VEP," he said.

Najib also assured that a portion of the collection would be channelled to the state Government.

Brilliant move....

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not good news.
This tic for tac strategy is not helping.
Hopefully it will not be too high.
Najib, please don't kill the golden goose before it got the chance to lay more golden eggs.