• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will try to convince my hubby to lower asking rental...
Property is an emotional investment for a lot of people so I can understand the mindset of trying to get the highest yield possible.

For a SG condo that I rented out, I also accepted below 4% yield, instead of being fixated on a number.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
My house was tenanted out to Koreans for rm4500 before I bought but unfortunately, after I bought, oversupply and cooling measures came.

Agent probably bs you. malaysians are smart, landlords can always lump in astro, broadband, maid services, etc all into the monthly "rental" contract so it looks good on paper, esp when renting to expats.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha bro, I think RM50k is too little for full fledged kitchen (wet & dry), built-in wardrobes for 4 bedrooms, 4 air-con, autogate, alarm, grilles........ Yah in MY, a neighbouring taman's price difference can be quite astounding.

i was talking about my coming little terrace house. :smile:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
The furnishings provided by the developers are really pathetic.
All low grade ceramic tiles.. For such high asking price I'm sure can provide marble flooring.

Yet most don't have it. Air con also not always available. Not to mention kitchen fittings. Really disappointed.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
any prospects in sky habitat @ meldrum hills (next to sky suites) since the RTS is already confirmed at bukit chagar?

icedman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Affordable, Cheapest, Best Value Condo in Iskandar! Book with just S$800!! And no more payment if you obtain 75% loan (possible for Malaysians, Singaporeans, SPRs... Foreigners max 60% loan)

D'INSPIRE RESIDENCES ISKANDAR @ BT INDAH / NUSA BESTARI

* FREEHOLD

* Reputable public-listed developer Khoo Soon Lee with 30 years of track record in JB; owner of biggest mall and hotel in JB (KSL City Shopping Mall & Resort)

* Superb Location next to GIANT Bt Indah / Nusa Bestari (opposite Tesco)

* Superb Accessibility with bus stop at door-step with regular public buses to / from Jurong Point and Jurong East MRT (CW3 & CW6). Future High Speed Rail (HSR) from Singapore to Nusajaya to Malacca to KL

* Superb Affordability --> book with just S$800 and pay nothing else with 75% loan! (first 25% paid for by developer as rebate)

* Superb Value for money --> Fully Furnished, FOC Legal Fees, FOC Foreigner Levy, FOC Maintenance Fees

* For Limited Time Only (While Stocks Last) - Get a FREE iPhone 6 when you book in Singapore!

D'INSPIRE RESIDENCES PRICING:

Studio from only RM450K (approx S$180K)
2 Bedroom from only RM700K (approx S$280K)
3 Bedroom from only RM750K (approx S$300K)
4 Bedroom from only RM950K (approx S$380K)

From only RM700 psf vs other new Iskandar launches selling above RM1,000 to RM1,300 psf like R&F Princess Cove, Puteri Cove, Vantage Bay, Country Garden Danga Bay etc

Details at here

Eleven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New developments to share : Southern Marina @ Puteri Harbour

0.jpg

Looks like Southern Marina is launching soon. Curious on how will it turn out.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Affordable, Cheapest, Best Value Condo in Iskandar! Book with just S$800!! And no more payment if you obtain 75% loan (possible for Malaysians, Singaporeans, SPRs... Foreigners max 60% loan)

D'INSPIRE RESIDENCES ISKANDAR @ BT INDAH / NUSA

Need to check the pricing as Country Garden and PC are both offering starting at RM 750 per sqft

* FREEHOLD

* Reputable public-listed developer Khoo Soon Lee with 30 years of track record in JB; owner of biggest mall and hotel in JB (KSL City Shopping Mall & Resort)

* Superb Location next to GIANT Bt Indah / Nusa Bestari (opposite Tesco)

* Superb Accessibility with bus stop at door-step with regular public buses to / from Jurong Point and Jurong East MRT (CW3 & CW6). Future High Speed Rail (HSR) from Singapore to Nusajaya to Malacca to KL

* Superb Affordability --> book with just S$800 and pay nothing else with 75% loan! (first 25% paid for by developer as rebate)

* Superb Value for money --> Fully Furnished, FOC Legal Fees, FOC Foreigner Levy, FOC Maintenance Fees

* For Limited Time Only (While Stocks Last) - Get a FREE iPhone 6 when you book in Singapore!

D'INSPIRE RESIDENCES PRICING:

Studio from only RM450K (approx S$180K)
2 Bedroom from only RM700K (approx S$280K)
3 Bedroom from only RM750K (approx S$300K)
4 Bedroom from only RM950K (approx S$380K)

From only RM700 psf vs other new Iskandar launches selling above RM1,000 to RM1,300 psf like R&F Princess Cove, Puteri Cove, Vantage Bay, Country Garden Danga Bay etc

Details at here

Need to recheck the pricing as I know both Country Garden and PC are offering starting at around RM750 per sqft

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
4trillion of reserves no where to spend ? Maybe they can sponsor the HSR too.

On a more serious note. This area is super strategic for their sea lane of trade or known as silk road of the sea, this is a state related company, CG secured the other side to malacca straits, this side Greenland, this side got heavy shipping industry ready for ship repair, deep water for large tonnage ships. The rest of the story you can infer on your own.

Oh...they also paid Sri Lanka tonnes of money to build a deep water port for them, india super unhappy. They will have a few more aircraft carrier in a few years. You can join the dots.

Last edited:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
While all of us shiver in fear of oversupply, Greenland launched 2500 units jade palace at danga bay and dare to say its low density, then what is high density? Really champion :biggrin:

BRAND NEW FROM DEVELOPER

JADE PALACE @ Danga Bay
WATERFRONT & PRIME AREA FREEHOLD!!!!
Opposite the palace - Istana Bukit Serene
7km away from CIQ (M'sia & Singapore checkpoint)
RM414,000.00 AND ABOVE

LOW DENSITY (2500 units in 17.4 acres land)
13 TOWERS (5 TOWERS ARE OPEN FOR BOOKING NOW)

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they think Sgpn will mostly live there and work here because of the 6.9 mil or 10mil target in future and the better connectivity with hsr and rts...

they are not intending to sell to singapore. If you look at their masterplan and the amenities its for their own kind. Expect at least 1.5 to 2 million prc to make jb their 2nd home
Every week busloads of prc checking out these projects. Najib just make it easier for prcs to visit malaysia by waiving visa application and soon no need visa.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it's at Permas Jaya. With Senibong Cove, BRDB and now Greenland, the whole area will be revitalised. Prices had already been moving ever since EDL was completed.

There are also quite a number of condos launched around/ near Senibong recently. E.g. Sovereign Bay http://www.propertyguru.com.my/new-property-launch/sovereign-bay-198859 The infrastructure (e.g. roads, sewage treatment plants and hospitals) should be improved to handle many new units in 1-2 years' time.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
If greenland should decide to focus on selling to Sing dollar earners, the logic is simple. RM 1 million luxurious condo units is only S$370,000, the price of a worn-out super low class poor 3 room HDB flat in Singapore.

They are selling to logical people, nothing wrong.