• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. Major expenditure to middle and upper middle income people is house and car that are both very expensive in Spore. Not forgetting good medical care and eating out also much higher in Spore.

If I am not mistaken the cost in Mal gov medical services was like Sgp 20-30 years ago. Malaysia polyclinic visit is like rm 2. Malaysian please correct me if I wrong.
We can debate about the quality but I believe people make use of them to complimemt the private med services.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not mistaken the cost in Mal gov medical services was like Sgp 20-30 years ago. Malaysia polyclinic visit is like rm 2. Malaysian please correct me if I wrong.
We can debate about the quality but I believe people make use of them to complimemt the private med services.

definitely. i don't go (rather haven't gone since teenage years) to m'sia govt hospital but parents do. they tell me is mostly free and every malaysian qualify. however the wait is interminable and is always packed. quality is not bad. some like the IJN (national heart institute) is top notch. dad gets glucosamine for free for his joints (the very best most expensive brand). mom had cataract op she said quality is good. she paid only like 200rm for the lens or something.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are all unhygienic, have you seen where they wash plate? just close eye and eat, talk later :smile:

No wonder my economy rice and chicken redang were always so tasty in JB :eek:

I suppose SG has similar issues with cockroaches and rats crawling around the cutlery, plates and other cooking utensils at night.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder my economy rice and chicken redang were always so tasty in JB :eek:

I suppose SG has similar issues with cockroaches and rats crawling around the cutlery, plates and other cooking utensils at night.
:p
LOL!. lasup jia lasup tua..
Eat wtm..

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like most of you drive n do not take MRT, there is a chain of coffee shop selling chicken rice at $2 or a chicken chop rice at $2.50.....at a number of MRT stations, eg CCK...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore ministers attend Sultan of Johor's Hari Raya Open House
POSTED: 28 Jul 2014 18:11

SINGAPORE: Two Singapore ministers visited Sultan of Johor Ibrahim Iskandar at his Hari Raya Open House on Monday morning (July 28) at the Istana Pasir Pelangi in Johor Baru.

Health Minister Gan Kim Yong and Mrs Gan, together with Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Lawrence Wong attended the Open House. They had a joint audience with the Sultan and his wife, Raja Zarith Sofiah. They were later hosted to lunch at the Istana.

Singapore's Foreign Affairs Ministry said the visit continues the longstanding tradition of Singapore representatives attending the Sultan's Open House and symbolises the continued warm ties between Singapore and Johor.

- CNA/ac

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-ministers/1286078.html

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got a list of landed properties where Simgaporeans can still buy below RM1million?

landed -> 0
condo & apartment-> there are a few.

some developers (mainly existing condo projects) applied consent before 1st Jul this year to allow foreigner to purchase <1 mil property.

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok maybe should rephrase to anyone knows of landed properties where Singaporeans still can buy below one million?

I think it is not possible now leh......only possibility is inflated SPA > 1m, with deductions/vouchers to bring the cost to slightly below 1 million.