• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it's at Permas Jaya. With Senibong Cove, BRDB and now Greenland, the whole area will be revitalised. Prices had already been moving ever since EDL was completed.

Wahaha..again. Kudos to naysayers and those neglecting the east side of johor. :p

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For those keen on Centara Residences, can let me know. Its a project with 2 malls, auto city, shops (on top of original facelifted shop lots)

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahaha..again. Kudos to naysayers and those neglecting the east side of johor. :p

did any of you read the news on thestar ? They said that most of the land bought by Greenland is 'Mostly submerged'! Does it mean there's going to have some major reclamation work on the east side ?

Selinda

Malaysia market now very saturated leh. so many to choose from until i am very blur which development is which. was looking at at other country to invest. like cambodia, vietnam or bangkok. then i heard now there is new project in Australia in quite good and atlas location in melbourne. Maybe can buy if children go australia study or can rent out to many students. Many singaporeans going to australia now to study. Any one interested in Australia property?

Saw this, if anyone interested can find out here.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia market now very saturated leh. so many to choose from until i am very blur which development is which. was looking at at other country to invest. like cambodia, vietnam or bangkok. then i heard now there is new project in Australia in quite good and atlas location in melbourne. Maybe can buy if children go australia study or can rent out to many students. Many singaporeans going to australia now to study. Any one interested in Australia property?

In Australia, you can only sell back the property in CBD to the locals..pls stop advertising..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good morning, Sandy Kwan, property agent.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigner can only buy new property in the whole of Australia and can only sell back to citizen or pr. Period. The gov does not encourage speculation and only encourage the increase in supply of houses. If you buy, be ready to keep for long term else will have to sell at a substantial loss. This is why I feel Melbourne is the best place to live, property prices suppressed by gov to ensure it is liveable. Just look at what has happened to Auckland, at least 40% more expensive because foreigner can buy anything.

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may have missed this being discussed here, but can anyone kindly share your feedback on KSL Residences @ Daya? Tia! :smile:

I might be bias as I personally gotten 1 unit there, signing SPA this coming Friday.

Plus points:
1) Proven Developer - KSL Holding
2) Next to a 5-star hotel development
3) KSL is redeveloping the area by buying over the houses there.
4) New hypermarket diagonally across the junction where the hotel is sitting
5) Near to Austin Height Water Theme Park (under construction)
6) Near to proposed hockey stadium RST station
7) Near to KPJ Hospital (under construction)
8) Near to KFCH International College
9) Near to Foon Yew and Pandan Primary School
10) Development sitting in the middle of Kempas-Tebrau (equal to good road connection)
11) Good package offered
12) Freehold

Pondering Points:
1) Tower B Studio apartment directly facing hanging wires tower
2) 800+ units development, might be crowded
3) Tower B per storey has 23 units served by 2 lifts.
4) Relatively unproved location

Conclusion: I seriously doubt if you are to buy to flip or rent, you will look at a good investment option. Initially I also buy to invest, but after studying the development for a couple of days, I decided to buy for own occupation instead. Now doing planning with my wife on the moving over portion.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I might be bias as I personally gotten 1 unit there, signing SPA this coming Friday.

Plus points:
1) Proven Developer - KSL Holding
2) Next to a 5-star hotel development
3) KSL is redeveloping the area by buying over the houses there.
4) New hypermarket diagonally across the junction where the hotel is sitting
5) Near to Austin Height Water Theme Park (under construction)
6) Near to proposed hockey stadium RST station
7) Near to KPJ Hospital (under construction)
8) Near to KFCH International College
9) Near to Foon Yew and Pandan Primary School
10) Development sitting in the middle of Kempas-Tebrau (equal to good road connection)
11) Good package offered
12) Freehold

Pondering Points:
1) Tower B Studio apartment directly facing hanging wires tower
2) 800+ units development, might be crowded
3) Tower B per storey has 23 units served by 2 lifts.
4) Relatively unproved location

Conclusion: I seriously doubt if you are to buy to flip or rent, you will look at a good investment option. Initially I also buy to invest, but after studying the development for a couple of days, I decided to buy for own occupation instead. Now doing planning with my wife on the moving over portion.

You have 4 years to plan your move! LOL!

I signed my SPA for KSL Residences@Daya a couple of months back.:p Reason for buying it was because I was looking for a property that requires the least cash upfront and still looking acceptable (OK I consider myself a cheapskate with a very shallow pocket). So KSL hotel with apartments looks appealing lor. Location also not too far off for me. The low booking fee of RM5000 (now RM2000), 20% rebate, the free furnishings, free legal fees and state consent (except MOT) were what attracted me to it. So I just tried my luck to see if bank loan can be approved. So when RHB approved at 80% I just take it since I have no need to pay anything more until I get my keys in 2018 or later.:biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not cheapskate la. Just the right development at the right price at the right time:smile: which tower unit you bought?

LOL! I don't mean the project is cheapskate, I mean I am cheapskate, looking for least cash upfront. I think this project should be as good as KSL City, if not better. :p

Oh I bought Tower A :biggrin:

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I don't mean the project is cheapskate, I mean I am cheapskate, looking for least cash upfront. I think this project should be as good as KSL City, if not better. :p

Oh I bought Tower A :biggrin:

type A?

I do agree on the prospect of this development, just that need to hold for it to appreciate.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops..just saw yr reply. not this year Sir, going to do reno for two houses. Xia xia..

Seems cheaper than e hobbit one..:p

I brought friend to view D'Ambience 3 bedroom unit a few months ago and already asking over RM750K, about same price as what I bought for KSL Residences@Daya. But of course D'Ambience already completed. So if bought it 4 years ago would have been cheaper.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
type A?

I do agree on the prospect of this development, just that need to hold for it to appreciate.

Type B, 1097sqft.:p

I also do not intend to sell. Was thinking of accumulating a bit of assets in JB since it is impossible for me to do that in Singapore. Can use as place for guests to live in, or make use of gym and swimming pool since my current JB home lack these amenities. Too bad must wait 4 years. LOL!

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brought friend to view D'Ambience 3 bedroom unit a few months ago and already asking over RM750K, about same price as what I bought for KSL Residences@Daya. But of course D'Ambience already completed. So if bought it 4 years ago would have been cheaper.
Just trying to understand a bit more. Those units below rm 1m can still be purchased by foreigners directly from developer right? Since they were launched before the new ruling. But if want to buy direct from owner will have to be above rm 1m ?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just trying to understand a bit more. Those units below rm 1m can still be purchased by foreigners directly from developer right? Since they were launched before the new ruling. But if want to buy direct from owner will have to be above rm 1m ?

Yes, can buy below RM1 million if direct from developer. But from owner I am not sure. Will defer to the more knowledgeable brothers here.:p