• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good agents or bad agents, share here

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
agents who verbally ask you agree to pay commission but never ask you sign the agency's commission form? how to deal with them?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Scanned through this thread. Found that Jeff Yap and Kelvin Chee are the most talked-about for the wrong reasons. We must spread the words around regarding their illegal practise. So far the best agent we have heard of online and offline must be Salina but too bad she is not a Malaysian but a Sporean agent.

Anyone knows of any Sporean agent in Malaysia that we can trust? So many times we have encountered agents who either reply our SMS or calls when they are VERY FREE or simply bochap or just jack up the price of houses by RM 100k in half a day.

The property agents in Malaysia ( esp Nusajaya ) all think that Buyers of Iskandar properties are carrots. Seriously.

Folk have asked me to set up one for the longest time especially when some on the forum accused me of being one. I still don't think i will want to do this though, money and conscience hard to co-exist so i know i will make a very bad agent especially when i am too straightforward.

I would think Joseph Chee (local Malaysian) would be a good guy to talk to.
+60 12-700 7710

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow some of my old post has been deleted without any prompting...guess my inputs has no value

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
somehow some of my old post has been deleted without any prompting...guess my inputs has no value

Hi Nickyu, yours definitely have value just that if its in response to funny stuff or topics which have requests for deletion, then it will be gone.

Last edited:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Nickyu, yours definitely have value just that if its in response to funny stuff or topics which have requests for deletion, then it will be gone.

hi bro wuqi, i understand that you are just doing your part to moderate the forum...however just dont feel gd when some of the post got deleted when i'm just sharing my experience...anyway no hard feelings

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hi bro wuqi, i understand that you are just doing your part to moderate the forum...however just dont feel gd when some of the post got deleted when i'm just sharing my experience...anyway no hard feelings

Apologies, just part of the cleaning up, quite a few of my own had to go as well especially in a recent one where someone claimed life was at stake.

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro,
Is Jeff Yap from OAP reality? If yes, i also have same bad experience as you before, nowadays if you wanted to find and reponsible agent to very hard. Remember last time, when i appointed 4-5 agents to sell my cluster house at Nusa Duta,
only 1 agent from CBD (Amanda Liong) will follow up closely with me and keeping update the status, the rest never call me before.

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jason Wang - Initially call me that, there is an interested buyer willing to pay the deposit with the price is lower then my budget, i was try to ask him to negotiate highier with 10k more, but in the end no response and don't even willing to pick up my phone.

With my past experience, i realize only female agent which is more responsible and hardworking to provide the best service to their customer.

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share with you guys with my recommendation if you want to let go with your property.

Amanda Liong (012-7767889), i know she is active at bukit indah, nusa jaya area and i was also aware she was dealing with singapore property.

submarinerlv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelvin Chee and Jeff Yap from OAP, will never answer your calls again after not being able to close the deal with you after 1st viewing appointment. They dont build positive relationship with buyers in order to build trust first. They prefer to deal with less aware buyers who they think they can mark up the price, whom they think can pay them 2 % commission or whom they think they can close the sale immediately in 2 viewings.If you are the well informed buyer sort, forget about these rogue agts.

patientrader

Unbelievable what a pain in the backside Jeff Yap is. In spite of all the warnings here, in what is one of the most incredible forums (thank you wuqi256 and others who contribute so much), I decided to give this guy a go. Instead of inquiring about my requirements, he started off by telling me why I couldn't buy what I wanted! If it wasn't so irritating, it will actually be hilarious. This is my first post and it makes me sad to make it a negative one, but please avoid the fellow if you can.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelvin Chee and Jeff Yap from OAP, will never answer your calls again after not being able to close the deal with you after 1st viewing appointment. They dont build positive relationship with buyers in order to build trust first. They prefer to deal with less aware buyers who they think they can mark up the price, whom they think can pay them 2 % commission or whom they think they can close the sale immediately in 2 viewings.If you are the well informed buyer sort, forget about these rogue agts.

Bro and sis,

Kelvin chee for long I know him when he was working in Singapore. He is in insurance and property.

Last time he drove a white camry now I don't know what.

It is sad to see his name appear here, but I guess most people here are right about him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The advice i get as a newbie from the pros here is to avoid any agents and go straight to the developer. is that right?

newtown

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you buy resale, you have to go through agents or somehow contact the seller directly.

buying new apartments can go through developers direct. the sellers got to advertise himself ( nowadays in the website)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The advice i get as a newbie from the pros here is to avoid any agents and go straight to the developer. is that right?

Best to go through developers direct and even then, get something already built up if you are totally new to the market.