• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are now hated all over the world 4 being ungrateful to the best government

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'porean family's Xmas eve nightmare in Dubai jail.

A Singaporean family was prevented from boarding their departing flight at the Dubai Airport on Christmas eve and detained for 14 hours.

The wife and her 13-year-old daughter were separated from the husband and all were made to spend the night in a crowded police cell. Their mobile phones were confiscated and they were not allowed to contact their relatives or the Singapore Consulate-General in Dubai for assistance.

After the questioning, the Dubai Police finally acknowledged that they were mistaken and had detained the wrong people. The family was released on Christmas Day.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has since called in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) interim Charge d’Affaires to formally register their “grave concerns over the wrongful detention of and treatment of the Singaporean family”.

Read the full story in The New Paper today (Jan 2).

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies are now hated all over the world 4 being ungrateful to the best governmen

Helping Singaporeans abroad is a drain on resources and does nothing to increase Singapore's GDP. Singapore did not succeed by relying on others. I think Singaporeans facing problems overseas should resolve them by themselves. You help one family, you set a precedent for other families to exploit. And you'll never put Singapore together again. Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again. My asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, our ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. We cannot have that! :mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies are now hated all over the world 4 being ungrateful to the best governmen

Indeed, Singapore's embassies and consulate should help more FTs to get into Singapore as soon as possible rather then helping losers like these. :rolleyes:

Helping Singaporeans abroad is a drain on resources and does nothing to increase Singapore's GDP. Singapore did not succeed by relying on others. I think Singaporeans facing problems overseas should resolve them by themselves. You help one family, you set a precedent for other families to exploit. And you'll never put Singapore together again. Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again. My asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, our ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. We cannot have that! :mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, Singapore's embassies and consulate should help more FTs to get into Singapore as soon as possible rather then helping losers like these. :rolleyes:

Whatever we need to please the foreigners. Remember, without foreign talent, Singapore wouldn't have survived. Foreigners create jobs and GDP growth for Singapore. They built a nation, strong and free, reaching out together for peace and harmony. :smile: