• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reputation Points And Rep Power Points : How To Get In This Forum

S

Summer

Bro & Sis ,

I am new here . I really enjoy reading the "inside" info

of many events in Singapore which I can find here.

I wish to contribute to this Forum but at the same time

wish to see my Reputation Points and Rep Power Points Go Up .

Can Bros tell me how to earn more Reputation Points and Rep Power Points .

I to know at what stage ; I can also add points to my bros here .

Many Thanks .

Happy New Year To ALL

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro & Sis ,

Many Thanks .

Happy New Year To ALL

Most important u get real info here and have good idea what happening. Also discussion.
Point is secondary.

curlin

Bro & Sis ,

Many Thanks .

Happy New Year To ALL

if you fuck the fucker Leongsam! your point will up Automatic, many of them do that.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh. 25 posts only already got 20 points no moderation. You know long how many posts for me to get out of moderation and 20 points anot ZZZ

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro & Sis ,

Many Thanks .

Happy New Year To ALL

Hi Summer

Welcome to the forum and Happy New Year. I hope you don't mind me saying this. Don't be a slut for points. You should post what you truly believe and not for the purpose of garnering more points. And if you being attacked by other forummers over your post, stand ready to defend what you say and not be afraid that your points be deducted. A forum can only be truly good only if its members behave with integrity and dignity. The day that majority of the members posts only for purpose of points grabbing, then the forum is no longer worth existing. There are many forummers that you can learn how to post with conviction and without fear such as Scroobal, Thick Black Heart, Cruxx, Windsor, Fook Seng, Conqueror, Auranvandil just to name a few.

S

Summer

bro,

its from other bro and sis

in this forum.

now they up my pts . future

i up their pts.

u got up me 3 pts . next time i up

yr points lah ... :smile::smile::smile:

S

Summer

i new cannot up yr pts.

u put good post i ask

/pm others to up your pts okay ?

S

Summer

bro, reputation pts 1330 , can

exchange for gifts in future right? :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Summer

Welcome to the forum and Happy New Year. I hope you don't mind me saying this. Don't be a slut for points. You should post what you truly believe and not for the purpose of garnering more points. And if you being attacked by other forummers over your post, stand ready to defend what you say and not be afraid that your points be deducted. A forum can only be truly good only if its members behave with integrity and dignity. The day that majority of the members posts only for purpose of points grabbing, then the forum is no longer worth existing. There are many forummers that you can learn how to post with conviction and without fear such as Scroobal, Thick Black Heart, Cruxx, Windsor, Fook Seng, Conqueror, Auranvandil just to name a few.

well said ...everyone should post what they truly believe and not for the purpose of garnering more points.