• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evil evil bank of china in spore!!!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original posted by Fun Guy Samster Join Date: Aug 2008 Location: Singapore Ltd. Posts: 107 My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1

Re: PRC Bank Exec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff. Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....) Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to. No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work. Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us. I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec. An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banking Grapevine:
INTERVIEW WITH SENIOR MGR MS TAN BEE HXX, BOC cont'd...

HR: So you were a SENIOR MANAGER from BOC?
TBH: Hiya yes..
HR: O level SM...salary $7k??? What do you do in BOC?
TBH: Hiya...I worked there many years...old bird system in BOC...from clerk to SM..
HR: Is there something wrong with your breathing? Why do you always sigh 'Hiya'...
TBH: Hi..erh...no lah..
HR: Your husband is a DEPUTY MANAGER in BOC...HUSBAND AND WIFE working in the same bank...you know immediate relatives are not allowed to work in the same bank? It is a bad practice and can cause HR biaseness in promoting 'own people' first....
THB: Erh...Last time hor...We work, then 'par tall' then married loh...
HR: I understand that your CONDO was reposessed by UOB...is that true? HR: You always told graduates in BOC that it is important to 'sleep with the right man'.... to be continued...

REPLY FROM PAPHIPHOP65: U make her sound that her English is SO GOOD!
She come to my HR dept and I was appalled that she only has O levels! Yet she can be promoted to be a SENIOR MANAGER IN BOC (KPB). Her promotion was due to her husband TAN XXXX XXXX and on GuANXI and OLD BIRD SYSTEM in BOC, not meritocracy. He is also rumored to be damm good in ballscarrying and always curry favour from the Chinese management. I interviewed her for just 5 mins and asked her to leave.

I was shocked when she showed that her pay to be $7000 a month which is grossly overpaid for a O level SENIOR MANAGER IN BOC. Her skills are not relevant and her knowledge of banking and finance is ZERO, and don’t even have any IBF Certificates. The impression that she gave to me is one of dishonest look and a very sly person, slight hunched back and snake eye look. I have asked my HR to screen any future applicants from BOC carefully.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGdE6aPg...s_remisier.pdf
FULL-TIME JOB PLAY SHARES, PART-TIME JOB BANK OF CHINA WINSTON Oxx KAH YXX, MANAGER, BOC

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guanxi and opening your legs for the right dicks at the right time are very important for a woman's career success.

ho-ching-2009-7-29-3-10-3.jpg