• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Year Cumming

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I am not here to wish bros Happy New Year it is just that every New Year day people make resolution of what they want to redo with their fuckup life so what is yours _

Don't ask me what is mine yet, let me ponding_ or was it pondering_ a while until I can come up with one

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I am not here to wish bros Happy New Year it is just that every New Year day people make resolution of what they want to redo with their fuckup life so what is yours _

Don't ask me what is mine yet, let me ponding_ or was it pondering_ a while until I can come up with one

Wish you bald below and grow curly hair on the top... like pubic :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat makes u all tink ah middaydog wants mor hair? ... mayb he wants all his hair 2 all completely drop off ... :eek:

so dat he dun haf ze trouble of combing north 2 south, east 2 west evry day ... :o

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life not really f**kup, but decided to have my fortunes read for the coming year anyway.

I got this card. It was good according to my fortune teller. I was pleased. :smile:

major-arcana-12.jpg

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wish uncle botak become uncle hairy in the cumming new year...

so that uncle botak can make good use of his Christmas present ...A Comb ! .. :eek: