• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY say can, SHT say cannot - the hypocrisy of the PAP MPs

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question: Compared to the current slaying of SHT especially by PAP MPs including Halimah, why wasn't much noise made about Dear Leeder's objectionable comments on race and religion previously?

Why is SHT is getting more flame than LKY for the same kind of 'not so nice' comments. Is this a case of never bite the hand that feeds you? Even the hand has insulted your race and religion?

Honestly, I do not know if Seng Han Thong is a racist. I mean, who knows?

Remember Lee Kuan Yew went about, “Well, we make them say the national pledge and sing the national anthem but suppose we have a famine, will your Malay neighbour give you the last few grains of rice or will she share it with her family or fellow Muslim or vice versa?”

- http://feedmetothefish.blogspot.com/2011/12/singaporeans-sense-of-humour-and.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In the spirit of Christmas, I can pretty much sum up what all Ministers wish they could say and what most Singaporeans already know.. that the Singapore Chinese are obnoxious and uncouth, that the Malays are useless and lazy, that the Indians are bloody bullshitters and speak with forked tongues and the whole damned lot of you have murdered the English language so badly there isn't enough left for a proper cremation.

I left out the Eurasians because they have all moved to Perth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the spirit of Christmas, I can pretty much sum up what all Ministers wish they could say and what most Singaporeans already know.. that the Singapore Chinese are obnoxious and uncouth, that the Malays are useless and lazy, that the Indians are bloody bullshitters and speak with forked tongues and the whole damned lot of you have murdered the English language so badly there isn't enough left for a proper cremation.

wise words from a SAGE, agreed!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They came to invade, murdered the natives, place their laws and language and colonized all over Asia and only want to speak to you in English. And you still want to master their language after what they did to your fore fathers?

Do you want them to bring back legalised opiums to drug their children today? Nothing nice about angmohs and their past history against sub-continents and the Far East Asian countries people.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They came to invade, murdered the natives, place their laws and language and colonized all over Asia and only want to speak to you in English. And you still want to master their language after what they did to your fore fathers?

I'm of Persian descent.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry Christmas BOSS....!!!

Wow lah you so garang...England has been murdered and butchered by Sinkies long long ago...fartgo!