• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why got cherries one huh?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi! i m nelson tan. my friend benny has aids.

yesterday went GIANT to shop for grocery. bought so many items. got blackberries, raspberries, strawberries but no cherries. after checked out, so happy. bill stated saved about $8. benny took the bill and checked too. then he asked, "did we buy any cherries?" like no leh. got raspberries, blackberries n strawberries. where got buy cherries. so expensive! "how cum got billed for cherries?"

wahlau! pek chek man!! overcharged for almost $8 for cherries. we searched shopping bags. confirmed no cherries.

how like that to claim from GIANT?

benny beri cleber. he anal the whole thing and said that when prc girl scanned items, she must have also scanned my pubic area and the hair aligned into cherries barcode and appeared in cash register. like dat also can one meh??

so how to claim refuck from GIANT? if go back, there is no cherries to show so beri hard to claim.

next if u shop at GIANT, be careful. dun allow cashier girl to scan ur pubic area without u knowing. sure cherries $ appear and u ve to pay extra. now damn pek chek!! means didn't save anything at all...and there is no cherries some more :(

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HOMO ASS-FUCKED TO DEATH BY A HORSE!

This time, Mr. Ed had something to say!
In 2005, 45-year-old Kenneth Pinyan got fucked by a gigantic 3-foot long horse cock, and when his colon was torn, he was too embarassed to go to the hospital and died of peritonitis.

Apparently he had gotten fucked by horses many times and never had a problem. It was just this one last pushy horse that did him in. See, I guess the key to safely getting fucked in the ass by a horse is that you can't let the horse stick it all the way in. The horse fucks the guy a little bit, then just takes over and lunges into this guys ass, balls deep, tearing up the guy's guts and pumping about a cup of horse cum all over the place.

For perverts, this truly raises the bar (and the tail)!

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A faggot rushes into the emergency room. He is screaming and after an examination the doctors determine the problem. He has a vibrator stuck up his arse.
"Mr. Stevens," says the doctor, "I have good news and bad news. We are going to be able to remove the item however..."
"NO, NO!" screams the fag. "I don't want it removed, I just want to know how to change the batteries!"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cherries got nut very hard

hi, i m NELSON TAN. my fren benny has aids.....

i also blur why benny wanted so many berries for dunno what. couldn't understand why he leave out the cherries. now he told me that he making jam galore. benny beri good cook. he said if bought cherries very hard to use cos cherries got hard nut inside. so must dig out nut lst b4 use. the blackberries, strawberries and raspberries all got no nuts inside. so beri ez to use. lesser work to dig hard nut. jus put all in blender and mash it up can oredi.

this morning got very nice jam galore. the jam benny made was so smooth and slippering in the tongue and make the roti so good to swallow and ledi finger-licking good!

benny said maybe go and get the cherries. he said can make cherry icecream with the nut inside. very ez. just put cherries into freezer. then cherries become hard hard. but eat the time cannot swallow the nut inside or else got extra nuts inside body and block intestine and shits cannot cum out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: cherries got nut very hard

correction:

cannot eat frozen cherry. frozen oredi beri hard. must suck until cherry icecream until becum soft then bite. must be careful cannot swallow the hard nut inside.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You faggot Lee Tar Bah and your clones.
Had enough fun for today? Time to go back
to beating your father and scolding
your mother Lau chee Bye instead
of self masturbation in Leongsam's Forum.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
idiot shall always remain idiot. simple click of the IGNORE KEY also doesn't know how to use and yet wanna read lighthearted posting to piss themselves off.

what an idiot!

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
please everyone. I not writing this post in beginning. Someones using mine name to posting here. I not knowing who Benny? Is Benny and Leetahbar together one? I knowing Freddie. Alan and Leslie I also knowed them one. Benny, not know and hear name before.

I no like cherries ones. this is not I writing one. but I loves Grapes and ice creaming.

Don't confusing people with this.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
please everyone. I not writing this post in beginning. Someones using mine name to posting here. I not knowing who Benny? Is Benny and Leetahbar together one? I knowing Freddie. Alan and Leslie I also knowed them one. Benny, not know and hear name before.

I no like cherries ones. this is not I writing one. but I loves Grapes and ice creaming.

Don't confusing people with this.

in this forum, nelson tan is NOT the original nelson tan. many orignal kopitiam nics from the heydays were stolen, exploited and misrepresented.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really am nelson. nelson tan. nelson tan with freddie and alan and leslie, we are good budtties. i not knowing who benny is and wishing him recovered back to normal ones.

the original nelson tan has many wacky characters. benny got aids was one of them colorful ones.