Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2490

Thread: Crumbling of Singapore?

  1. #2481
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,931
    My Reputation Points: 228 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by TracyTan866 View Post
    1. MRT Congestion
    2. Housing problem
    3. Hospital beds shortage
    4. Unemployment of locals
    5. Increased suicide rate
    6. Unhappiness of citizens
    7. Road congestion
    8. High ERP rates without easing traffic congestion
    9. Bus crowdedness
    10. National Service for locals, jobs for foreigners
    11. PAP running out of idea how to promote economic growth but having to resort to vices such as gambling.
    12. Increased social problems and integration due to high influx of cheap, unskilled and unqualified migrant laboour with their 3rd world social behaviour and lawlessness

    Are these signs of the crumbling of Singapore? The pap appears to run out of ideas how to bring SG forward but is taking the obvious easy ways out, bringing long term problems to SG.

    Are the recent MRT failures precursors to more failures to come? Will there be forthcoming systemic failures of the Transport system, Medical Institutions, Housing issues, social problems?
    Because of LHL's poor leadership and bad policies, Singapore is experiencing suppressed wages, low purchasing, high business costs, high levies, etc. The results are:

    1. Poor business peformance eg Kep Corp, banks, Singpost, Semb corp, etc results
    2. Retrenchments eg Kep Corp banks, property companies, etc
    3. Even vices are suffering, massage centres, casinos are making losses
    4. Shopping malls are losing tenants, many shops are closing
    5. Many Poly and Uni graduates are jobless

    The pap knows these bad times for SG is due to pap's bad policies and will get worse and perhaps continue for the next few years into 2018, 19 or 2020 which will see our next GE.

    So pap has to find a fall guy to distract Singaporeans from focusing on pap's bad performance at GE 2020.

    Is the brainchild to send SG guys to Iraq in 2017/18 the perfect fall guy and perfect distraction from SG's problems? SAF troops in Iraq may result in casualties and terrorist attack in SG. These will divert our attention to the fundamental problems we are facing now.

    Will the 69.9% wake up
    Last edited by ckmpd; 05-08-2016 at 03:44 AM.

  2. #2482
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,931
    My Reputation Points: 228 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    The PAP is considering scrapping the Bukit Panjang LRT. That's wasteful!

    How can an LRT line which is only 17years old be due for scrapping. Something is very wrong with the pap.

    The London Tube is abt 150 years old and is still running well.

    There's nothing wrong with the MRT or LRT. What is wrong is pap's way of running our MRT and LRT. Lack of proper maintenance

    I hope Singaporeans will hold the new pap responsible for destroying what we have built over 50 years
    Last edited by ckmpd; 06-10-2016 at 11:08 AM.

  3. #2483
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,972
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    It is far better to cut losses than to prolong the agony.

    The LRT decision was made during the LKY era and we all know that LKY made many serious errors of judgement.

    The new PAP team is far more competent and I trust that they will do the right thing and make sound decisions if need be.

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    The PAP is considering scrapping the Bukit Panjang LRT. That's wasteful!

    How can an LRT line which is only 17years old be due for scrapping. Something is very wrong with the pap.

    The London Tube is abt 150 years old and is still running well.

    There's nothing wrong with the MRT or LRT. What is wrong is pap's way of running our MRT and LRT. Lack of proper maintenance

    I hope Singaporeans will hold the new pap responsible for destroying what we have built over 50 years

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  4. #2484
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,931
    My Reputation Points: 228 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    It is far better to cut losses than to prolong the agony.

    The LRT decision was made during the LKY era and we all know that LKY made many serious errors of judgement.

    The new PAP team is far more competent and I trust that they will do the right thing and make sound decisions if need be.
    Some people lack the wisdom to see the importance of the BP LRT issue. This issue exposes the bad judgement of the pap. Look at this and other failures, National Stadium, shopping malls, Changi Jewel and you can tell that pap is sinking Singaporeans money into a deep hole instead of investing them in productivity activities which will reap good returns in future.

    The BP LRT may be scrapped and all monies invested in it lost. The National Stadium may become a white elephant. The shopping malls will likely be empty. etc
    Last edited by ckmpd; 09-10-2016 at 08:31 AM.

  5. #2485
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,931
    My Reputation Points: 228 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    If PAP puts a cigarette vending machine outside your front door, would you object? Their reasoning: "You don't have to buy." (Legally, you can't object since it's along the common corridor.)

    Then PAP pushes the cigarette vending machine INSIDE your house, would you accept their reasoning: "You don't need to buy mah." (Legally, you can object.)

    Now PAP resorts to law to force an online betting outlet into your home, even if you have kids, without asking for your permission, and even if you object! (Legally, you can't object.)

    By PAP's logic: "Don't bet. Don't use the internet if you can't resist gambling online. Agree?"

    As a parent, I would not agree! And I would go further. I would urge fellow parents to follow the example of my family.

    We've signed the petition against the Legalisation of Online Gambling.

  6. #2486
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    268
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    Some people lack the wisdom to see the importance of the BP LRT issue. This issue exposes the bad judgement of the pap. Look at this and other failures, National Stadium, shopping malls, Changi Jewel and you can tell that pap is sinking Singaporeans money into a deep hole instead of investing them in productivity activities which will reap good returns in future.

    The BP LRT may be scrapped and all monies invested in it lost. The National Stadium may become a white elephant. The shopping malls will likely be empty. etc
    You forgot the BIGGEST misjudgment of the Con, the murderous two-child policy which was not only a mere "mistake" but later brought on the mass import of peenoy and ABNN filth and population Ponzi scheme of pinkie.

  7. #2487
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    10
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    Singapore is set to cave in completely!

    The government of Singapore will delve deeper into the anti humanity zone of predatory capitalism.

    By conducting an upcoming terror attack, the Singapore government will reaffirm their ranks among the beasts.

    Singapore is set to help the CCTV & police equipment sellers increase sales of their products via terrorism.

    CCTV & police equipment sellers to make major sales in the upcoming sg terror attack.
    bit.ly/2gLhiOS

    Despicably subterfugal, predatory capitalists spawns mayhem to create the false impression that their products are needed in order to make gargantuan amounts through the sales of their products.

    There are more humane and definitely less criminal ways to make money!

  8. #2488
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    580
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    If you have been following the news, you can see that Singapore is not doing well indeed.

    - Government suddenly approves online gambling. In 2014, they made it clear it is banned.

    - The idiot Lee Hsien Loong has been traveling a lot to various countries to try to set up deals with SG.

    - They constantly tell you to top up your CPF....Temasek is losing money? Good luck to those who believe the cunning government. 5 to 10 years later, they will implement new rules and say you cannot touch your CPF till much later. Temasek is controlled by LHL and his wife. Crafty. Which country other than SG got the head of state and his closest blood relation control state money?

    - HDB flat prices all increased gao gao in the last 5-10 years. The more expensive HDB flats are, the more they can collect loans and taxes from the poor suckers who got to pay for the next 30 years. Today, many 4 room BTO flats already hit in excess of half a million $. Resale ones in good location all $800k and above. Citizens get stuck for decades paying for these overpriced public housing, while the government collect revenues from them.

  9. #2489
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,931
    My Reputation Points: 228 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by mpan12 View Post
    If you have been following the news, you can see that Singapore is not doing well indeed.

    - Government suddenly approves online gambling. In 2014, they made it clear it is banned.

    - The idiot Lee Hsien Loong has been traveling a lot to various countries to try to set up deals with SG.

    - They constantly tell you to top up your CPF....Temasek is losing money? Good luck to those who believe the cunning government. 5 to 10 years later, they will implement new rules and say you cannot touch your CPF till much later. Temasek is controlled by LHL and his wife. Crafty. Which country other than SG got the head of state and his closest blood relation control state money?

    - HDB flat prices all increased gao gao in the last 5-10 years. The more expensive HDB flats are, the more they can collect loans and taxes from the poor suckers who got to pay for the next 30 years. Today, many 4 room BTO flats already hit in excess of half a million $. Resale ones in good location all $800k and above. Citizens get stuck for decades paying for these overpriced public housing, while the government collect revenues from them.
    PAP does not want you to know:

    that it has incurred a debt of US$1,500,000,000,000.

    This debt is payable in future by Singaporeans.

  10. #2490
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,931
    My Reputation Points: 228 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Crumbling of Singapore?

    Life is becoming increasing difficult for Singaporeans. We are only two years after the death of LKY. Many experts have predicted that Singapore cant survive after LKY. Just look at LHL and the pap leaders. They are devoid of ideas and are making life unbearable. They are using crippled ex NMP and other PAP IBs to berate Singaporeans for desiring a good work-life balance.

    1. Why have an independent SG when life is getting so difficult for Singaporeans?
    2. Why have an independent SG when we cant take care of our poor, sick and aged and everyone has to be stressed throughout their lives and there is no reprieve?
    3. Why have an independent Singapore when we have no water, no food of our own and have to drink shit water and have to eat vegetables laced with pesticide?

    Is it better for Singapore:
    1. to merge with Malaysia or
    2. to be part of China?
    3. to be part of Australia?

    Why be a singaporean and be controlled by a fumbling PAP?

    Think abt it!!
    Last edited by ckmpd; 08-01-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:42 AM
  2. TT's campaign crumbling, crumbl, crumb, cru....
    By Confuseous in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-08-2011, 10:13 AM
  3. PAP Mis-steps Continue - LHL Leadership Crumbling?
    By Confuseous in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 19-05-2011, 12:03 AM
  4. Uniquely Singapore? Your Singapore? NO! It's "TRULY EXPENSIVE UNLIVABLE SINGAPORE"
    By ahleebabasingaporethief in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-03-2010, 02:55 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-03-2010, 08:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •