• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potong Pasir stabbing follow up - kuailan SA boy caused his friend to get stabbed

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The teenagers fought to preserve their dignity or "face" which is paramount.Stupid we may say but it is always after someone got killed or crippled then we realised our folly.Nowadays,have also seen some FT blonde-haired colourfully-attired Filipino Ah Bengs talking very loudly in food courts as if to show off and let the whole world know that they are Filipinos.This insensitivity and irritation of FT will cause problems to our society eventually.

Last edited:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, so-called SS morons are nothing but vindictive amateurs who fight over a stare. Real SS chaps dont fight over staring incidents. They fight over real issues - boundaries to operate, revenge, etc. Well, you know what I am talking abt.

I can handle amateurs anytime, but I'll back off if I sense the other chaps are SS.

Was told it resulted from a staring incident. Those involved includes SS chaps though incident not gang related. Am sure police will issue a press statement soon.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, so-called SS morons are nothing but vindictive amateurs who fight over a stare. Real SS chaps dont fight over staring incidents. They fight over real issues - boundaries to operate, revenge, etc. Well, you know what I am talking abt.

I can handle amateurs anytime, but I'll back off if I sense the other chaps are SS.

The friends around you very important. Best to avoid troublesome chaps.

A few months back, I was introduced to a guy at a HFJ. He sat on my table. He was very ok before drinking. Once started, he started talking loudly and used Hokkien expletives, staring at everyone who walked past my table etc. After 30 minutes, I left.

Few days ago, was told that chap who sat with me uninvited, got into a fight at a HFJ where bottles were thrown etc.
My point is, you must be selective who you mix with. If an idiot friend of yours create trouble and you siam, he will say you beh swee, bo lampar etc. If you get involved, it could be rioting or something else. Either way, you end up the loser. So, best to stay away from people who crave for attention the wrong way.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A few months back, I was introduced to a guy at a HFJ. He sat on my table. He was very ok before drinking. Once started, he started talking loudly and used Hokkien expletives, staring at everyone who walked past my table etc. After 30 minutes, I left.

Few days ago, was told that chap who sat with me uninvited, got into a fight at a HFJ where bottles were thrown etc.
My point is, you must be selective who you mix with. If an idiot friend of yours create trouble and you siam, he will say you beh swee, bo lampar etc. If you get involved, it could be rioting or something else. Either way, you end up the loser. So, best to stay away from people who crave for attention the wrong way.

good advice :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Troublesome or not is not an issue. Friend or not is the issue. If his a friend he sits with me. If his troublesome, I go into trouble with him. Then that's called friendship. If he's not considered a friend but incidentally sitting with me and causing trouble, I'll just see what I can do to help him out of courtesy.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Troublesome or not is not an issue. Friend or not is the issue. If his a friend he sits with me. If his troublesome, I go into trouble with him. Then that's called friendship. If he's not considered a friend but incidentally sitting with me and causing trouble, I'll just see what I can do to help him out of courtesy.

Leave me your contact number. Next time when I am in trouble, I call you?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have a car now. Next time when you're in trouble, call 999. I believe they still maintain FRC patrol cars all around. It's faster. :wink:

Take taxi then claim from me, triple the amount and I blanjah you solid meal with female companions to pamper you, boleh bo? If I need to call 999, I might as well activate the Girl Guides.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take taxi then claim from me, triple the amount and I blanjah you solid meal with female companions to pamper you, boleh bo? If I need to call 999, I might as well activate the Girl Guides.

you using meals to bribe ah ram again ? :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an epic failure in a gang attack to teach some rich men's sons some lessons. If you use blade, make sure they're all dead and you run like hell. Non-traceable to you but if you're caught, claim self defence and they brought the blade and started the fight. You just snatched the blade and had to stab them because if you didn't, they'd snatch back and stab you. Dead men tell no tale and you'll walk off a free men with any decent lawyer worth his/her salt.

Spoken like a true hero. U sound like Al Pacino in Scarface. Really respect a man who shares his theories and his code on an online forum!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but this time round you beri kind ...throw in woman as well :wink: confirm he bite the bait :wink:

Not really. Ah Ram prefers the hard way. Must tackle tackle first type. Commercial deals out for him. Mine almost always commercial coz not as handsome as Ah Ram. Maybe get ladyboy for him. Quite sure he never tekaned one before. Hahaha.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not really. Ah Ram prefers the hard way. Must tackle tackle first type. Commercial deals out for him. Mine almost always commercial coz not as handsome as Ah Ram. Maybe get ladyboy for him. Quite sure he never tekaned one before. Hahaha.

whahahhaha...maybe i should get him a dog ...he also never try before :wink: but dogs dont work for him ...already tested and proven when i try inviting him to japan :wink: he turn it down :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I cannot be bribed. Especially not with women or drinks. I have plenty of them with or without you. Especially not women, I like women only when they come to me on their own accord and feeling, not on a mission. However, all drinks and foods are appreciated in good faith. That's friendship. That's an appreciation of favor in friendship. When called upon in your emergency, I stand ready to repay up to in life.

of course just a drink or meal cant bride a woman ...but their knee goes weak if i mention HERMES , LV , BOTTEGA VENETA ...ect :wink: