• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Durex survey: Sinkie women ranked 5th most sluttiest in the world!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local women ranked top 5 most unfaithful
Shin Min Daily News - 47 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A recent survey has revealed Singaporean women as among the top five most unfaithful in the world.

The survey, by condom maker Durex, also reveals that Singaporeans now have twice the number of sex partners compared to four years ago.

Singaporean men are found to have an average of 16 sex partners, up from 8 in the old survey.

This is the same number as Hong Kong men, and the highest in Asia.

Singaporean women now have an average of 6 sex partners, up from 3 previously.

This is the second highest number in Asia, just behind the Japanese.

Some 19% of Singaporean women admitted that they were unfaithful to their spouses, placing local women among the top five most unfaithful in the world.

The survey, with 29,000 respondents from all over the world, also revealed other interesting statistics.

Malaysian men appear to have the lowest average number of sex partners at just 3.

Gay men have the highest average number of sex partners at 108.

Lesbian women however, have an average number of 11 sex partners.

Gay men tend to spice up their sex lives far more than heterosexual couples. Methods used include massages, role-playing and sado-masochism.

Lesbian women however, prefer using sexy lingerie to spice up their sex lives.

Male bisexuals have an average of 21 male partners and 14 female partners, while female bisexuals have an average of 13 male partners and 3 female partners.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 3 December 2011.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising. Go to Raffles place during weekdays and see all the OL chiobus. All working in small offices with so many male colleagues around. Very easy to pass electricity. If I work in Raffles place, probably cannot stand the temptation to sian these OL chiobus.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice, every workday spend 8hrs together vs 4-6hrs with hubby.

Not surprising. Go to Raffles place during weekdays and see all the OL chiobus. All working in small offices with so many male colleagues around. Very easy to pass electricity. If I work in Raffles place, probably cannot stand the temptation to sian these OL chiobus.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local women ranked top 5 most unfaithful
Shin Min Daily News - 47 mins ago

Singaporean men are found to have an average of 16 sex partners, up from

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 3 December 2011.

[/COLOR]

The typical dumb sinkie male will include prostitutes when asked the number of people they've slept with.

Anyway thats how most of them get their sex.......paid.

White Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a country where your women wear the pants and your men wait for others to take the lead.

The Singaporean Woman is one of the most intelligent and attractive in this part of the world. I often find it a mystery why so many capable and good looking ones are not in a relationship. Then I got to know a few more Singaporean men at work and the answer became clear to me.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like sluts. May your daughters be sluts too.

Hell, we even have an inaugural Slut Walk Singapore today!

I just won't marry a slut. In fact, I won't marry at all.

So ladies, go ahead and rack up that dick count.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway thats how most of them get their sex.......paid.

Dude, you must be high if you think you do not have to pay for sex.

Dates cost money, weddings cost money, alimony costs money.

Marriage has nothing to do with love: it's purely a business transaction. Sounds familiar?

You'll be paying for pussy one way or another... it's just a matter of getting value for money.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Marriage has nothing to do with love: it's purely a business transaction. Sounds familiar?

You'll be paying for pussy one way or another... it's just a matter of getting value for money.

What about children?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marrying a chabo is akin to setting up a 24hrs convenience store at home.:p Still need capital outlay for setup, and operating cost. If kenna liquidation, still got to pay damages.:(

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marrying a chabo is akin to setting up a 24hrs convenience store at home.:p Still need capital outlay for setup, and operating cost. If kenna liquidation, still got to pay damages.:(

You forgot 7/11 24/7 franchise fee. I go cheong cheaper LOL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot 7/11 24/7 franchise fee. I go cheong cheaper LOL

We've got a problem in Spore. Most women of Spore have priced themselves out of the market. The guys can look elsewhere but where will the girls go:confused: Some are giving it away free to the angmo. Obviously these women don't think asians are good enough:rolleyes: Blame it on the PAP for hyping the value of the angmo over asians:(

Spore women are good working units but lets face it lousy when it comes to nurturing a family. You really can't expect them to do a good job as they haven't had good role models to learn from. I don't think maids or absentee parents are good role models.

We actually have to thank LKY for this sad situation. NS for the guys & single hood for the girls:rolleyes: