• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This school overcharge for its practical lessions

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
head.jpg
:wink:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aisos-School-of-Sex/268851816487639

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ool-opens-Yes-practical-lessons.html?ITO=1490

Study has never been more fun. 100% attendence!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lesion is an abnormality of bodily tissue, usually as a result of damage or trauma.
lesson is self-explanatory.
what the fuck are "lessions"?

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lessions? could be a typo error or ... worse ... a brand new word :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to call up my friends at Oxford to carefully dissect the word and decipher its meaning.

They are language archaeologists mind you.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is funny. If I'm aware any suitor or boyfriend attended such school, it's immediate breakup! I mean, what kind of guy needs to attend sex school for sex's sake? He's either a sex retard or a sex pervert. Attend marriage planning or family planning courses, that I can understand.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People like me should join. Bui people harder to find partners. Although I have a few, I hope that the quality of my catch will improve.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like me should join. Bui people harder to find partners. Although I have a few, I hope that the quality of my catch will improve.

You should join a diet course first, then a social dating course. I don't mean any sarcasm, it's frank advice as I take you as a frank forummer.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. kid, no offence.
2. yes, generally obese individuals do have self-esteem issue.
3. but not all big-frame guys are losers.
4. just watch your weight thing! you shall be fine.
5. honest, partner is some over-statement.
6. partner with no string attached is betterer, free bonk without commitment mah!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is funny. If I'm aware any suitor or boyfriend attended such school, it's immediate breakup! I mean, what kind of guy needs to attend sex school for sex's sake? He's either a sex retard or a sex pervert. Attend marriage planning or family planning courses, that I can understand.

Hi miss,

I totally agree with you. Any man worth his salt won't even bother about such lame courses. Real relationships are built on blood sweat and tears, not some silly sex lessons designed for teenagers.

I see that only you are the only forummer who can see past this silliness!