• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Rally on 29 Nov 2008 - Post Videos and Photos here

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am starting this thread to prepare for tomorrow's rally at Hong Lim Park. Wish that you guys can contribute and give your fullest support to TKL, as tomorrow will usher in the next agenda, that of the Elected Presidency. Please give him your fullest support. Hope to see you all at Hong Lim Park tomorrow then.

We should be expecting a BIGGER than usual turn-out.

Those who will be attending include but not limited to the following distinct groups:

1. "Town Councils use and abuse of Residents' funds - Is it authorised or illegal?" Action Group

2. Pinnacle Fund Series total collapse - New Arrivals, with hankies

3. Mickey Mouse Cartoon investors - Those with other types of Structured Products and peeing in their pants quietly

4. Opposition party spies

5. ISD spies

6. PAP spies / Town Council spies

7. Existing Panic-stricken Investors

8. TKL and his multitude of supporters and well-wishers

9. TKL and his detractors

10. Journalists cum prostitutes

11. Wayangparty Editorial Board and "camel"-man

12. TOC and the chiak-liao-bees

13. White Elephants

14. Japan Obasan TV Show team

15. Obamatutu Nigerian scammers (learning a thing or two from our banks)

16. Masgnoel and other SBF KLKK Choh-Boh-Lans

17. Dr. Teo Ho Pin (in disguise)

18. Zombie (with a crate of eggs for TKL)

Conspicuously absent will be Media Corp and SPH. No need to be present for cannot report on it anyway so why turn up.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am preparing this thread for tomorrow. Wish that bros to post their videos and photos and comments here. Tomorrow's agenda will usher in a new agenda. It will launch TKL's campaign for Elected Presidency. Please show your fullest support. Hope to see you all there.

It is too premature to talk about presidency.Most importantly must help those investors get compensated by banks or risked being speculated that the helper has other ulterior motive. Always win the people hearts first before winning their vote.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are going there to protest against TC losing public money to Lehman minibond and still have to be thankful to PAP.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will use the eggs for my breakfast, lunch, dinner and maybe supper.

No Hong Lim Park Rally on 29 Nov - Cancelled because of

http://www.templeoffinearts.org/sg/newweb/html/diti-home.htm

Little India at Hong Lim Park?
Alright, I will be at Expo with my family instead, catching up on SITEX.

I did a short recce today. Security is very weak and I spotted un-attended luggage bags, dun know belong to the exhibitors or left by Deccan Majahideen. Maybe DM active at the Dance India Taste India fair at Hong Lim Park instead and giving SITEX a miss.

At least 2,000 will perish if one bomb blow up at Canon booth, which is at the centre of the exhibition.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL is Tang Poet.

To each his own

TO EACH HIS OWN
Author Unknown
Nov 27 2008

I cannot change the way I am,
I never really try,
God made me different and unique,
I never ask him why.

If I appear peculiar,
There's nothing I can do,
You must accept me as I am,
As I've accepted you.

God made a casting of each life,
Then threw the mold away,
Each child is different from the rest,
Unlike as night from day.

So often we will criticize,
The things that others do,
But, do you know, they do not think,
The same as me and you.

So God in all his wisdom,
Who knows us all by name,
He didn't want us to be bored,
That's why we're not the same

Posted by Tan Kin Lian at <A class=timestamp-link title="permanent link" href="http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/11/to-each-his-own.html" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=published title=2008-11-28T17:16:00+08:00>5:16 PM</ABBR> 100,000 comments Links to this post