• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women rape men for rituals: Report

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HARARE, Zimbabwe - Men travelling to Zimbabwe have to be careful not to accept lifts from women.

Zimbabwean police believe there is a syndicate of women who are raping men to 'milk' them for semen to be used in rituals that claim to make people wealthy.

According to a BBC News Africa report, it has taken more than a year for any arrests to be made. Three women are scheduled to face trial in the capital of Harare today over the allegations.

The report said one alleged victim, who requested anonymity, told his story on television in July this year. He said: "One of the women threw water in my face and injected me with something that gave me strong sexual desire.

"They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms. When they had finished they left me in the bush totally naked."

He was rescued when some people called the police, who took him to the hospital to mend the effects of the drug, "as the urge to have sex was still there".

The BBC News report added the women were charged in court for aggravated indecent assault since Zimbabwean law did not recognise the act of a woman raping a man.

The women were detained after officers found 31 used condoms in the car that they were travelling in.

The charges were denied by the women who said they were prostitutes and had been too busy to dispose of the condoms.

Police who spoke with the BBC said they believe there is a syndicate operating nationwide.

The semen is believed to be used in rituals to bring success in business, and there are suggestions that they are being taken outside of the country for sale.

A cultural and sociology lecturer Claude Mararikei told the BBC it was not clear how the semen would be used.

He said it is in the area of rituals and magic which border on secret societies. And researchers do not want to go into that area as they may not live to come out and publish their findings. AGENCIES

http://www.todayonline.com/World/EDC111128-0000080/Zimbabwean-women-rape-men-for-rituals--Report

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Although I am bui but I got standard leh...this kind you want? I not like local women...anything also can...I have been seeing local women with negro.

DWS-Zimbabwe-Nyungu-big.jpg

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least they practice safe sex over there, unlike some of our first-world uncles here.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although I am bui but I got standard leh...this kind you want? I not like local women...anything also can...I have been seeing local women with negro.

DWS-Zimbabwe-Nyungu-big.jpg

my boss goldendragon said...

Can do doggie .. see no ugly...:eek:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to find while in Sinkapore, I would suggest something closer....I think it is Lor 16 Geylang along the road...sometime can find. May not be the real thing but also dark skin lah.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tried but these gals weren't there leh.

If you want to find while in Sinkapore, I would suggest something closer....I think it is Lor 16 Geylang along the road...sometime can find. May not be the real thing but also dark skin lah.

Agree with Bukia.. Erection Bro, if you want the somethin similiar to the African gals, then can try the Sub Continent version.. Many of them wearing sarees at Geylang.. You can also find them at Lor 24, 25 at the dark back alleys..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ahh ok ....i just kong chio only la. But tnks anyway friend.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha bro. thanks la, but i was only joshing around. Dark back alleys and me dont get along these days cos i am aredi half blind.

Agree with Bukia.. Erection Bro, if you want the somethin similiar to the African gals, then can try the Sub Continent version.. Many of them wearing sarees at Geylang.. You can also find them at Lor 24, 25 at the dark back alleys..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro u fetish for sarees ? :biggrin:

30 mins per shot for $20 ?

how long for them to open saree ?? :confused:

by the time ah neh fully naked... times out ? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro u fetish for sarees ? :biggrin:

30 mins per shot for $20 ?

how long for them to open saree ?? :confused:

by the time ah neh fully naked... times out ? :biggrin:

Ha..Ha..Ha.. No lah bro.. They everytime got this funny flower smell..:biggrin: Only the Ah neh workers will take them.. I jalan jalan only to look at the Thai gals there.. The other night I was walking shortcut behind this Geylang dark alley, then I saw a set of teeth infront of me..:eek: No kidding you Bro.. Then I smell something fragrant.. 2 India Female Ah neh with Red sarees infront of me smiling flirtily at me..:eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha.. No lah bro.. They everytime got this funny flower smell..:biggrin: Only the Ah neh workers will take them.. I jalan jalan only to look at the Thai gals there.. The other night I was walking shortcut behind this Geylang dark alley, then I saw a set of teeth infront of me..:eek: No kidding you Bro.. Then I smell something fragrant.. 2 India Female Ah neh with Red sarees infront of me smiling flirtily at me..:eek:

Haha...set of teeth.. wonder if their cum glo in the dark...:biggrin:

let me go and get the real experience ... will write my FR.....:biggrin:

Last edited: