• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person's photo shown on page 1 isn't the singaporean taiwanese killer but the deceased. Therefore to windsor who claims to have seen him before it's starting to make his claims dubious or perhaps a case of mistaken identity or windsor hangs out with that type of ppl.

I believe the gal shown in the picture isn't that of his wife either. Anyway go to wanbao and you can see more pictures.

PS yes the singaporean man was born in taiwan or a new citizen he's not born in sinkieland.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Born in ROC? Runroad to SG and kena trouble in LOS. One bro already mentioned in another post,the suspect doesn't behave like other Singaporean in such a situation.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Capital punishment in Thailand? Even if he escaped the gallows, he would have a long tough time inside a Thai prison..
Thailand never executes the death penalty on foreigners. Always commutes to life sentence. Bangkok Hilton is bad condition but if got moolah the stay can be better than singapore prison.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damm stupid...but sometimes...fury gets better of your head...

got $$, just walk off get the underworld to settle the problem...can give the lover a torrid time and sell the bitch to brothel LOL...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually not foreign gals, even he married a local gal, the same thing might happen too.
dont take it too seriously in a modern relationship.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thailand got no women's charter so it is still okay.

If here, the wife make him a cockold, he still have to provide her for life...even after the divorce...

Having been cuckold, he should have stabbed her instead of her lover. Now she will enjoy life even more with him either in prison or dead after being hanged.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

20111127.221219_thailand_murder.jpg

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand got no women's charter so it is still okay.

If here, the wife make him a cockold, he still have to provide her for life...even after the divorce...

She is free while he rots in prison? It's ok to be alive for 20 -30 years behind prison walls while she goes scot-free? If I were him, I will find someone to look for her and give her her just deserts, while I am still free.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The phrase "don't they?" should be "aren't they?" or "are they not?" Your England pretty lousy.

I do not need to use proper english to talk to a bunch of sinkie fucktards here, unless it is the first world emigration folder. But if any sinkie go there to shit all the way, then it is still the same. Talk to a sinkie must use sinkie way of talking , so that they understand.. that is called being appropriate. if you dun like it, then dun fucking read it...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The person's photo shown on page 1 isn't the singaporean taiwanese killer but the deceased. Therefore to windsor who claims to have seen him before it's starting to make his claims dubious or perhaps a case of mistaken identity or windsor hangs out with that type of ppl.

I believe the gal shown in the picture isn't that of his wife either. Anyway go to wanbao and you can see more pictures.

PS yes the singaporean man was born in taiwan or a new citizen he's not born in sinkieland.

it starts to make sense. Killing someone need balls.. so if a person who just something that needs balls.. that might not be a sinkie.. so another truth fact prove my points again.. SInkie are indeed cowards.. So if you want your future generations to have balls, dun settle down in sinkieland.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hold on a minute guys... I recall the law in Thailand is a bit special because of its historical constitution...

For example, if you wake up and find a guy in your home at night and kill him, you may be spared because it is in self defence against burglary...

So if he went home and found a man fucking his wife and killed him, will the police spare him too?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YES,confirmed there are risks in marrying pretty gals .

there are no risk in marrying pretty gals if the guy is a real man and a real alpha male. If that man is a coward sinkie, of course there are tons of risks for this shit.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold on a minute guys... I recall the law in Thailand is a bit special because of its historical constitution...

For example, if you wake up and find a guy in your home at night and kill him, you may be spared because it is in self defence against burglary...

So if he went home and found a man fucking his wife and killed him, will the police spare him too?

His defence lawyer can plead for senseless killing under extreme provocation,hoping the judge will sentence him for manslaughter ,not murder.
Alternatively,he can run road to Cambodia.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stabbing an unarmed man is hardly what one would call "a fight".

hi there

1. i guess only ah ram can "comment" on such unarmed fight leh!
2. hahaha!
3. honest, such sinkie is daft having that thai wife that looks literally like some whore on display.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All depends on status of the culprit and the victim...since he is a chauffeur i doubt he is hi-so....its to the sinkie's advantage

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I seriously don't think this gal is wife. Singaporean or foreigner men don't buy apartments like this for wife, she is just a gik for sure not even girlfriend. If she is girlfriend or wife then this Sinkie is damn cheapskate, this type of apartment aplenty in that area for 4k-6k baht a month mostly rented by students or working lady from Ratchada.

Vibhavadi Rangsit Soi 16 is just next to Vibhavadi MRT station on Ratchada Road and near to all those arb-nam joins. I know this area at the back of my palm and all the shortcuts in Huay Kwang and Suthisan, I have seen this type of apartments so many times as in this photo. Cheap cheap for giks.

Last edited: