• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liao Lah! This fellow wrong handling lah!

He found out what is going on no need to do this in person mah. Can get a few thugs to capture the 2 at once or later. Tie them up and slowly give them hell as much as you like then see how to dispose alive or dead mah. Dump in BKK's flood water also can lah, feed to sharks also can lah. :p

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this fella sibei gong or what? Let his racing queen wife aquaint his well built drift racer chauffer and expect noting to happen while he away do business??
this would not have happened if he knew SunTzu Art of War. Sibei gong.

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this fella sibei gong or what? Let his racing queen wife aquaint his well built drift racer chauffer and expect noting to happen while he away do business??
this would not have happened if he knew SunTzu Art of War. Sibei gong.

Precisely what I said!

KNN! Engage professional services mah! 抓奸专家!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy's face is familiar to me. I just cannot recall when or where we met before. Hmmm....if only I know the company's name, it might help,

Of coz his face looks familiar to you. Sinkieland is full of cuckolds. :biggrin: Sinkie women have the strongest earning power in Asia. With $ comes power. With power comes promiscuity. It applies to both men and women. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about that. But I do know that most Thais when they see US dollars it's machiam Superman kanna kryptonite.

This remind me of a fake turn real Thai boxing fight in Walking Street. Usually, there are a few retired Thai boxers earning a living fighting fake matches for entertainment outside the bar. Usually, it is just fake fights until one night, a group of Japanese tourist supported the red shorts fighter. The russian tourist buay song and supported the blue shorts fighter by giving garland make of bank notes stapled together. End up, quite bloody. The red short fighter won but think both the fighters don't mind.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
samleong .....dunno if its the same samleong, used to give good advice repeatedly in the sex forum..... namely ... just fuck these kind of girls and dont fall in love with them. Trouble will most likely follow.

I guess you have to internalise this well before you start fucking around otherwise there is a good chance some chio girl could get you into trouble .....manslaughter, murder, blackmail........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid sinkie sadfuck.....could have gotten hitmen to bump the driver off and a few more to gang rape the race queen.
Then repossess everything and upgrade to another race queen/model and move on....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ps the gal in the blue shirt is the driver.

The sinkie husband is the guy in the white shirt over here. He looks much younger at 38 compared to the thai driver at 26.

pic8.jpg

pic2.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He was known to dote on his Thai wife, giving her an allowance of about S$3,000 every month, as well as her own BMW car.

Sinkies are stupid.. don't they?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid sinkie sadfuck.....could have gotten hitmen to bump the driver off and a few more to gang rape the race queen.
Then repossess everything and upgrade to another race queen/model and move on....
Crime of Passion. Can happen to anyone lah. But never expect a Singaporean runroader Tow Kay to be so rash.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid thai should have run away fully naked. hanged around corridor wanting to get back into apartment when sinkie went to get knife. after getting stabbed still wanted to return to bed to die. he must be about to cum when sinkie kicked the door. die die must cum inside sinkie's wife.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will have a torrid time inside the notorious Thailand prison... Just not worth it for him.. Maybe he's too deeply in love with the Thai woman.. Large amount of money already spent on her, then giving her all his love only to be made a cuckold by the woman that he loved.. In the end, his sacrifices for her are just in vain..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reporting, it's not me. That fellow's too ugly and stupid to be me anyway. Shouldn't be caught killing someone with evidence and witness left behind. Should have killed them both and setup the scene as if they killed each other. Still, can plead provocation for migitation.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reporting, it's not me. That fellow's too ugly and stupid to be me anyway. Shouldn't be caught killing someone with evidence and witness left behind. Should have killed them both and setup the scene as if they killed each other. Still, can plead provocation for migitation.

Any Capital punishment in Thailand? Even if he escaped the gallows, he would have a long tough time inside a Thai prison..