• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously why don't you at least tell him the truth? Do you want to see him get cheated of his money? Ok you probably get some enjoyment by laughing at his stupidity and also posting it here for us to read but telling him will save him some money although his heart will be broken. Unless he's your enemy. I doubt he comes into this forum to read. I mean i'm not sure i doubt this forum attracts large readership from singapore.
Affair of the heart, or 'Ang Bor Dai Chi', you just have to stay out of it even if it's your good friend or family member. The one involve won't listen to you and worst, will strain the relationship. Better way is too let the one involve discover himself. For interference, most likely the friendship or kinship will also go.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Affair of the heart, or 'Ang Bor Dai Chi', you just have to stay out of it even if it's your good friend or family member. The one involve won't listen to you and worst, will strain the relationship. Better way is too let the one involve discover himself. For interference, most likely the friendship or kinship will also go.

Yes, those who poke their nose in should be whacked.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
]

if that sinkie dun listen, then let him die lah.. why the fuck care??? Moreover, if you want to better quality of life, he should stay away from this sinkie loser, as far away the better. I mean, if he dunno how to take care of himself, then pls dun go around polluting others. i dun think that straining of the relationship is considered worse, this sinkie motherfucker should be stay away from others. He is an insult to men and all men on earth.. The source of this insult??... A Sinkie!!!

Well, sinkies like to be screwed.. even by thai girls.. wahahhahahahah, not just their govt.. sinkies have weird and pathetic lives.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes you make sense. The cuckholed guy that's paying for the wife and the entire family including her bf and her bf's son would take a long time before he wakes up and sees the truth. The fact that he sends her lots of money despite she being a whore and if he had any cow sense should get suspicious and demand a dna test before he concludes anything already shows he does love her lots.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously why don't you at least tell him the truth? Do you want to see him get cheated of his money? Ok you probably get some enjoyment by laughing at his stupidity and also posting it here for us to read but telling him will save him some money although his heart will be broken. Unless he's your enemy. I doubt he comes into this forum to read. I mean i'm not sure i doubt this forum attracts large readership from singapore.

• I don't know him never seen him before but knows he is rich and was told he lives in Bukit Timah area
• I don't want to see a fellow Sinkie cheated of his money
• I don't enjoy seeing a fellow Sinkie and man in this predicament
• I am sure this is not a stupid man. Clever people can be cheated too unknowingly.
• Since I don't know him I cannot contact him. Even if I know him I cannot contact him because this will blow my contact's cover
• I don't know him so he is not my enemy.

• I believe he feels guilty for giving her a spastic son which as explained is not his from the beginning.
• Yes we should not meddle with 'ang bor tai chi' but they are neither ang nor bor.
• if son is really his and the women is screwing around I will not care but then he is cheated that son is his this I cannot standby to look.
• There is no chance he is able to discover this.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
• I don't know him never seen him before but knows he is rich and was told he lives in Bukit Timah area
• I don't want to see a fellow Sinkie cheated of his money
• I don't enjoy seeing a fellow Sinkie and man in this predicament
• I am sure this is not a stupid man. Clever people can be cheated too unknowingly.
• Since I don't know him I cannot contact him. Even if I know him I cannot contact him because this will blow my contact's cover
• I don't know him so he is not my enemy.

• I believe he feels guilty for giving her a spastic son which as explained is not his from the beginning.
• Yes we should not meddle with 'ang bor tai chi' but they are neither ang nor bor.
• if son is really his and the women is screwing around I will not care but then he is cheated that son is his this I cannot standby to look.
• There is no chance he is able to discover this.

Everyday, thousands of Sinkees are being cheated in KTV, Pubs, Bars, Health Centre and overseas. Many willingly allow their small head to take over their big head knowing they are being cheated. Many also enjoy listening to lies. Why care?

Ang Bo Dai Chi is generic hokkien term referring to any Man Woman Relationship, not necessary husband and wife. Why go and worry about other people problem?

In short, Bo Li Eh Dai Chi, Mai Chap.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday, thousands of Sinkees are being cheated in KTV, Pubs, Bars, Health Centre and overseas. Many willingly allow their small head to take over their big head knowing they are being cheated. Many also enjoy listening to lies. Why care?

Ang Bo Dai Chi is generic hokkien term referring to any Man Woman Relationship, not necessary husband and wife. Why go and worry about other people problem?

What you say is quite true that men when it comes to women are weak and their brains is below their belt.

However, we men should try and protect each other as a matter if principles and if we see an injustice, then we should help those we know are being cheated. If the person is a personal friend, the more we should offer our advice. It is usual for a man to ask another friend to be his alibi when he wants to go out and pak tor and does not want his GF or wife to know. We men have a code of honour.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You also make sense. I mean look at the sex forum's matters of the heart section. An entire section described by sam as a sexual commerical transaction gone wrong. Going to a ktv to fall in love for eg doesn't make sense too. In singthai disco they have a section dedicated to guys that have problems with those women.