• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Tzu Art of War in everyday life

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sibei idiotic mod have finally let me out loose. I shall now do my part. As you all will find out later. I am a sibei over-achiever and sibei accomplisher. thats because I practise the Sun Tzu Art of War sibei daily. I will now teach you morons a few tricks. Learn along the way you young padewans.:cool:

Once, I befriended a dickhead. this dickhead likes competition and because I have accomplish many hole-in-ones, he was jealous and wanted to learn how I do it. His real intention was also to steal my hole and widen his ego. So everytime I met and chat up a hole, he would stroll along and try to engage my target. this is when I knew I had to use Sun Tzu to defeat him. :oIo:
I used the tactic "Lead your enemy's forces by misleading them to a wrong war, then strike when he is distracted."

one day, a sibei chio girl walked into the bar with a fren of course, i decided to ask the waitress bring a drink to the fren. (this by itself is also a strategy on Art of Womenizing.but that i leave for another day). this dickhead was confused. And to add to his confusion, I went straight to the girl and introdude myself ignoring the chiobu. Of course this dickhead fell for it. When the cup is 1/8 empty, I had to strike. Pretend to be drunk, head for the toilet and watch the dickhead pester the chiobu's friend. And thats when my main blood flow fired to the real target. By then she was getting bored and that dickhead out of the picture with the wrong frame, I was free to hole in one.:biggrin:

Alot of you morons will learn more as i show you how Sun Tzu Art of war have won me women, money and of course.. downfall. I will post again for you.
practisioners or Sun Tzu. please feel free to add your real experiences:rolleyes:.

Last edited:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
One star for you. That's what i like to do besides reporting posts. :smile:

good job. looks like you are a practisioner of Sun Tzu too. Zap me with real nick and bait me with another. Nice. Looks like alot of Sun Tzu fans here to share. :biggrin:

Know your enemy. Never engage without knowledge. :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no art of war for womanizing. In business and politics, yes, but not for women. There's art and even science, but not war. It starts with the science of antenna to send out the signal to her and receive the return signal from her. If the signals match, then the match is made. That's when the art of courtship begins. Anyway, why would you want to sabo your friend if you indeed take him as a friend? I'd rather help a friend in need if he's a friend indeed and myself be his friend indeed too. I couldn't always be hitting holes-in-one too. There'd be misses now and then. My friends couldn't be always missing too. There'd be hits now and then. We help each other for the hits and laugh together over the misses. That's what friends are for.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ramseth. "Keep your friend close. keep your enemy closer" thats why I post "befriended a dickhead" instead of refering him as friend. If its a friends, i will gladly let him have first shout.
Now. Art of Woman. Comonnnnn. With 800+ rep points, you have to be someone accomplished at business, politics and women. Your antenna theory only connects once in a lifetime. In the mean time, one have to keep in fluid motion of knowledge like Art of Women and War.
Look forward to your practical Art of war knowledge. =>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Ramseth. "Keep your friend close. keep your enemy closer" thats why I post "befriended a dickhead" instead of refering him as friend. If its a friends, i will gladly let him have first shout.
Now. Art of Woman. Comonnnnn. With 800+ rep points, you have to be someone accomplished at business, politics and women. Your antenna theory only connects once in a lifetime. In the mean time, one have to keep in fluid motion of knowledge like Art of Women and War.
Look forward to your practical Art of war knowledge. =>

OK, befriended a dickhead, now I see you really mean it. Anyway, my antenna connects one woman at a time, that's true, but not only one woman over a lifetime. There'd be times when time's up and we'd have to part. Then my antenna goes on to standby mode ready for the next woman to make connexion.

I read Sun Tzu Art Of War in Chinese decades ago. There're only 13 short chapters in classical prose total less than 7,000 characters. I used to be able recite and quote at will but too rusty do so now, especially with no specific situation on hand to solve. You can find the whole text on Baidu.

Don't be impressed by my points. I was conned by Leongsam. I went to NTUC and tried to exchange them for LinkPoint vouchers and was almost sent to IMH. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sun tzu art of war is all about mind games...:o:(

sibei correct. Loser go bedok or IMH. Winner wait in another day in line. =p

Krafty survived a Battle Of Bedok Reservoir.

Krafty Art Of War, if you don't know the water, test the water first. If you feel the water is too cold, leave. 不识水性,先试水性。怕水冷者,离水远之。

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Ram... not bad leh this morning .....jokes quite good.

Don't be impressed by my points. I was conned by Leongsam. I went to NTUC and tried to exchange them for LinkPoint vouchers and was almost sent to IMH.

Krafty survived a Battle Of Bedok Reservoir.

Krafty Art Of War, if you don't know the water, test the water first. If you feel the water is too cold, leave. 不识水性,先试水性。怕水冷者,离水远之。

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That sibei idiotic mod have finally let me out loose. I shall now do my part. As you all will find out later. I am a sibei over-achiever and sibei accomplisher. thats because I practise the Sun Tzu Art of War sibei daily. I will now teach you morons a few tricks. Learn along the way you young padewans.:cool:

Once, I befriended a dickhead. this dickhead likes competition and because I have accomplish many hole-in-ones, he was jealous and wanted to learn how I do it. His real intention was also to steal my hole and widen his ego. So everytime I met and chat up a hole, he would stroll along and try to engage my target. this is when I knew I had to use Sun Tzu to defeat him. :oIo:
I used the tactic "Lead your enemy's forces by misleading them to a wrong war, then strike when he is distracted."

one day, a sibei chio girl walked into the bar with a fren of course, i decided to ask the waitress bring a drink to the fren. (this by itself is also a strategy on Art of Womenizing.but that i leave for another day). this dickhead was confused. And to add to his confusion, I went straight to the girl and introdude myself ignoring the chiobu. Of course this dickhead fell for it. When the cup is 1/8 empty, I had to strike. Pretend to be drunk, head for the toilet and watch the dickhead pester the chiobu's friend. And thats when my main blood flow fired to the real target. By then she was getting bored and that dickhead out of the picture with the wrong frame, I was free to hole in one.:biggrin:

Alot of you morons will learn more as i show you how Sun Tzu Art of war have won me women, money and of course.. downfall. I will post again for you.
practisioners or Sun Tzu. please feel free to add your real experiences:rolleyes:.

Pls dun post again. After i have read what you have posted.. it appears to me that you are an absolute disgrace.. I think that is Sinkie Art Of Disgrace...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with a silly nick like this, "sibeh...", i doubt he really know what mind games is about...:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my initial opinion of him is like fart coming out from my arsehole, dissipated into the air and it won't stay for long...haha... :o

His mind games are already taking effect since the moment you formed an initial opinion on him...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my initial opinion of him is like fart coming out from my arsehole, dissipated into the air and it won't stay for long...haha... :o

Ha..Ha..Ha.. You are on fire and really on form today Krafty...Love the way you replied to the TS..

Last edited:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be impressed by my points. I was conned by Leongsam. I went to NTUC and tried to exchange them for LinkPoint vouchers and was almost sent to IMH. :biggrin:

lmao. You just gave me my 2 min of luff tht my IHM doc reccomended daily. :biggrin: