• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Singapore the only country that Foreigners are arrogant?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Is this the only country that Locals are constantly being attacked as Immigrants or being told that this country is nothing without Immigrants? Its funny that Immigrants of today wants to claim glory OF where sg is today, is because of them. Mind you this are New immigrants/Foreign workers who are saying this. The immigrants of the past together with the natives build this country from nothing and they are no where comparable to the immigrants of today. Those i believe that came aft the 70s are technically not nation builders as i believe this country was totally developed by 1990.

I believe the immigrants of the past are the same as large majority of Australians, New zealanders, Americans who developed their land from nothing(But why not call them Immigrants too and tell them that they have to accept immigrants just because of who their ancestors were).. Back in the day wasnt it locals who were the builders of roads and buildings, Wasnt our Work force all locals right up till the beginning of the 90s, when the country was considered 1st world/developed country?

My questions is Who is fueling all this arrogance among the immigrants/foreigners of today? What made them think that they are very important, Who has given them this thinking? I believe one of the biggest culprit to this arrogance is the Word "FOREIGN TALENT" and the Constant blasting by PAP that "Foreigners are very important". This constant drilling i believe have led to this ignorant arrogance.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My questions is Who is fueling all this arrogance among the immigrants/foreigners of today? What made them think that they are very important, Who has given them this thinking? I believe one of the biggest culprit to this arrogance is the World "FOREIGN TALENT" and the Constant blasting by PAP that "Foreigners are very important" This constant drilling i believe have led to this ignorance arrogance.
The 60% who voted the ruling party.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
k-shanmugam-2011-7-21-0-40-57.jpg

We are a city. We are not a country

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to fuck off, Who is he to claim that. PAP has no right to hijack this country and claim it to be whatever they please..

Last edited: