• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wack Story!!! Contribute too

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
A story told to me by my classmate.

Happen in 1996 or 97..When i was in sec 1 or 2...

My friend and his friend got to know this uncle at his neighborhood kopitiam who belonged to a gang, He already met this guy a regular customer at the kopitiam a few times.

So One fine day the uncle asked him and his friend if they wanted to Join, And both of them was delighted and said they wanted to join. But...... There was something they had to do before being allowed to join the "Brotherhood"

So off they when to a secluded Forested area in Singapore. The Uncle caught a dog there and then, Tie up the dog to a Tree and found a stick and broke it so it had a sharp end, And gave it to my friend and told him to stab the dog.. My friend of cos didnt dare to do it, My friend's friend reply was simple.. I dont know how, Can you show me 1st.... The Uncle looked kanchiong himself and started to stammer and then said Aiya no need then... Untied the dog and they left.. My friend and his friend never joined the gang... I asked why? He say SIOW AR!!! Must stab dog to join gang.!!!

I still remember this story clearly, Fucking funny.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ramseth will come here later & give you instructions on how to kill dog with bare hands...watch this space.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tie up the dog to a Tree and found a stick and broke it so it had a sharp end, And gave it to my friend and told him to stab the dog.. My friend of cos didnt dare to do it, My friend's friend reply was simple.. I dont know how, Can you show me 1st.... The Uncle looked kanchiong himself and started to stammer and then said Aiya no need then... Untied the dog and they left..

I expected the worst about the dog when I read the first few paragraphs of your thread..Credit must go to your friend too for his quick thinking.. Thankfully nothin happens to the terrified little chap.. I'm so Happy For The Dog..:smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's Ramseth in his younger days:

[video=youtube;MGYtWsud5AQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYtWsud5AQ&feature=related[/video]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard this happened in the early 90s when we were teenagers.

A loser was rejected by a pretty rich girl and decided to get even. Before she had birthday party, this guy got his hands on a litter of stray kittens and cut off their heads... place the heads in a box and gift wrapped it. Sent it to her.

Sick fuck. But funny to imagine her reaction.