• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sibeh farni

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one wonders...whatever happens to the education in SG.

on this account - I must be red.

=============

STOMPer Misnomer wonders why a store would be named something unrelated to its business. This was after coming across a clothing store at a shopping mall that was named like a bakery.

The STOMPer wrote:

I saw this shop at Marina Bay Sands with the huge signboard that reads 'Bread & Butter'.

“Feeling hungry and assuming that it was a cafe, I entered the shop and asked the salesgirl if she sells any bread and butter.

“She told me that the shop is actually a clothing store.”

“I feel that the signboard is very misleading.

“Why call it "Bread & Butter" if it doesn't bread and butter?”

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once i was hungry, i went to a chicken shop. a guy smile at me and lead me where i saw gals wearing scanty behind a glass pane.
weird. i was hoping to have some chicken rice.:o

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no_faith said:
once i was hungry, i went to a chicken shop. a guy smile at me and lead me where i saw gals wearing scanty behind a glass pane.
weird. i was hoping to have some chicken rice.:o

WAH. Is it a new kind of food joint? Like the sushi thing?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not really, some paid for service to chit chat heart to heart wif the chicken.:eek:
oi! ...

me meant tis kind of shop, hor! ...

French_Connection_UK_Ad_by_arkham618.jpg