• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEWARE! M1 selling refurbished iphone 4s as new set to cheat customers....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
read diz in hwz....KNN such a big company can also used diz kind of dirty tricks to cheat customers.....so be veri careful when u decide to buy iphone from M1 shops......

Today, 01:25 AM #1
johnsonheng
Supremacy Member

serious thread - GPGT - please be more careful if you happen to purchase phone from M1 shop at Bugi
today i went to M1 bugis junction to purchase a iphone 4S 32gb for one of my friends who is leaving singapore on the 16th November

as he was busy with his work.
he had ask me to help him purchase a iphone 4s 32gb for him without contract

i went to M1 Bugis junction to ask it's staff whether do they sell without contract and they told me they only sell 32gb black iphone 4s

i proceed to queue for around one hour for the phone.
as was on medication and my eyes are swollen with inflection
when it was my turn to purchase the phone.
i fail to check the phone exterior condition as my vision was not very clear due to my swollen eyes. and i did saw the staff doing a function check for the phones.

shortly after i left with the phone after paying for it with my credit card. and left straight for my friend working place to pass him the phone and he went with me together to a handphone to get a screen protector apply onto the phone

at the phone shop, the staff ask me how much i paid for the iphone.
i told him, i paid sgd 1105 for the iphone 32gb black.

he told that the set was not a brand new set or rather a recon set. which i did not belive at first until he point out to me the scratches at the phone.
the phone staff even went as far to prove to me that the phone is a used phone by taking out his own iphone 4s set seal to show me

he has ask me to touch the plastic on his own seal iphone 4s and ask me to own plastic seal on my iphone 4s

the feeling was totally wrong, he then told that the set was a recon set and M1 might has send it back for re-seal and then sold me back to me.
my frd who was with me, was very upset and refuse to pay me for the phone saying that i have given him a used set.

hence i went back with him to the M1 shop to confront the staff who sold me the phone

when i went in.
i told him what happen. but he refuse to allow me a exchange a new set.
saying that i should have check the set before i left and the one i left the shop
no refund is allow

i argue back by saying that i am not feeling well and that my eyes are swollen hence i do not have a clear vision.
how am i suppose to check the exterior condition of the phone.
we argue till 2 of the shop manager came out and talk to me

one of shop manager by the name of annelyn Tan was unprofessional.
during the arguement
i had told her.
i only want the set to be exchange.
as i am not selling it for profit rather , it was only to help my friend.
since the sets looks to be a recond set.and i asked her if it's possible to change one new set
her reply was a straight no, but i can proceed to orchard m1 service centre to get phone exchange, which i did not agree .
as because after that the imei of the phone will not be the same as my imei on my iphone box.

so later i ask for a new set of iphone 4s to be bring out. as i wanted to compare the different of the plastic seal on my iphone against other new set.
which the stubborn refuse to show me, making me even more firm in thinking that set was a recon set.
and since i paid the price for a new iphone. why should i get another re-con iphone from the service centre, so i told her that if she did not allow me to exchange a new set.
i might consider to ask the credit card bank to block the payment

she argue back by saying :
she is not worried as there is camera to show that i did not check the phone and that the fault is mine .
she even went as far to challenge me to call the bank to block, since it my fault not to check the phone..

seeing her so persistent and rude and nothing will come out of the negotiation.
i left the shop with my friend.

upon leaving the shop
i call the bank and explain to them.
and instructed them to block the payment till i have work out a solution with the M1

pictures as per below :

proof of purchase

20111114231518.jpg

20111114231319.jpg

20111114231044.jpg

20111114231039.jpg

i have since made a formal complaint to M1
i will update here tomorrow if i receive any call from the CS or relationship manager

photo of the damage phone are per next post.

meant time , please help to inform your friends to avoid going to M1 bugis shop.
unless it urgent
instead you may proceed to go to other authorise dealer or other m1 main shop to purchase phones or recontract,first time i see a manager challenging a customer to call the bank to block payment.

i am super upset and extremely disappointed with their service and bad customer services provide from their manager.

20111114231619.jpg

20111114234914.jpg

20111114231655.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya...M1 has just been slapped with 300K fine...feeling the pinch...nid to recover some $$ back...hee

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ic, no wonder. does it also apply to attachment?
how come i need to copy the link, open new window, log in again to view the attached?

Your cookies point to sammyboy.com.

You have to log in again so that the equivalent singsupplies cookie is stored on your computer.

The next time you load singsupplies.com, you'll be remembered.