• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sri Lankan killer maid - her story is more complicated than Bollywood script

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See if you can understand the whole story without reading the report more than once....

She had 2 lovers besides dead man

20111109.174349_shinmin_srilankan.jpg

By Amanada Yong

The New Paper
Friday, Nov 11, 2011

WHILE she was begging her lover to call off his upcoming wedding in India, Tharmalingam Puwaneswary, 33, was sleeping with two other men behind his back.

And just six days after she allegedly killed Mr Murugaiyan Selvam, 32, a project supervisor, she had sex with one of the two men.

Details of the Sri Lankan maid's complicated love life emerged in court yesterday when the two men, both Indian nationals, took the stand.

Puwaneswary is now on trial facing a manslaughter charge.

She is accused of killing MrMurugaiyan, an Indian national and a Singapore permanent resident, by bashing him twice on the head with a 5.6kg improvised dumb-bell in the makeshift bedroom at his company's workshop at Kaki Bukit Crescent.

The incident allegedly took place between 10.57pm on Dec 3, 2009, and 9.17am on Dec 4, 2009. (see report below)

Mr Ramasamy Thiyagarajan, a senior project supervisor, testified that he had sex with Puwaneswary on the night of Dec 9 and did not notice anything unusual about her behaviour.

He said he first met her when he drove his workers to her employer's house in Serangoon Gardens sometime in October 2009. They were there to do renovation work on the corner terrace unit.

She approached him while he was giving instructions to his workers and asked if he was from India.

She told him that she was from Sri Lanka and working here as a maid.

When he picked up his workers from the house in the evening, she asked him for his phone number.

He gave it to her.

When she called him a few days later, they spoke about their families. He learnt that she was married with two children and that her husband was in Saudi Arabia.

She also said that she had a boyfriend here, whom she addressed as Selvam.

The man had borrowed $10,000 from her and they had broken up three months ago.

"She told me that she had given him jewellery as well as herself," said Mr Ramasamy through a Tamil interpreter.

"She told me: 'He took my money and cheated me and he's going to get married to someone else'."

The man had earlier promised to marry her, she had said. They spoke about him only twice during the brief period they knew each other.

Mr Ramasamy said his relationship with Puwaneswary turned intimate at the end of October, when he asked her out during one of their phone conversations. She said she could see him the next day.

He picked her up at around 10pm that night in his lorry. She was waiting for him about five houses away from her employer's residence.

Sex in hotel

They went to a hotel in Paya Lebar where they had sex. They had sex on two other occasions at the same hotel and he would send her back to her employer's home each time.

On the second occasion, they arranged to have sex a third time on Dec 9, the first day of her employer's holiday to India.

The court heard that Puwaneswary also hooked up with Mr Muthaiah Palaniselvam, 43, a driver, the same month she met Mr Ramasamy.

Mr Muthaiah, who is married to a Singaporean, said he got to know her through Ms Lakshmi, a maid who was working for the brother of Puwaneswary's employer. He had sex with Ms Lakshmi, whom he knew through his wife, in 2008, and they remained friends after that.

In October 2009, Puwaneswary went to his Chai Chee flat to pass him money for a mobile phone and SIM card he had bought on behalf of Ms Lakshmi. They had sex there that night.

They had sex at his home on two other occasions. His wife was in India on all three occasions.

He also said that Puwaneswary had asked him to buy her a SIM card, which she collected from him the third time they had sex.

Asked by Deputy Public Prosecutor Geraldine Tan if he noticed anything different about Puwaneswary after that, he said through a Tamil interpreter: "Before receiving the SIM card from me, she used to call me once every two to three days.

"After getting the SIM card from me, she did not call me that much. Even if I did call her, she would just say, 'I'm busy.'"

But Puwaneswary's lawyer Abraham Vergis said his client denied that she had a sexual relationship with MrMuthaiah. She also said she had met him only twice.

Mr Muthaiah disagreed.

While she was carrying on with these three men, she had a fourth man back in Sri Lanka - her husband whom she married when she was 16.

He was her first boyfriend, she had told Dr Leong Jern-Yi, a psychiatrist from the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) who examined her. Dr Leong took the stand yesterday.

In his psychiatric report, which was tendered to the court, he said that her failure to conceive led to marital problems in the first five years of their marriage.

Her husband also turned out to be an alcoholic who would hit her whenever he was drunk.

As he was unable to hold down a job, she had to go to Jordan to work as a maid for a year when she was 17.

When she returned home the following year, she stabbed herself in the belly button after her husband hither.

She spent three months in hospital. Her husband and in-laws treated her better after that.

The trial continues today. If convicted, she could be jailed 20 years or for life, and fined.

[email protected]

This article was first published in The New Paper.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "alamak! she should have worked in desker road lah. sure got many guys to siopoo no need kill and will get killed soon.":biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me see if i get this correctly,

a sri lanka killed one indian. 2 indians took the stand...

WTF r we wasting tax payer money on these FTs?

All 3 of them shld be shipped to P Senang immediately.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharmalingam Puwaneswary

Murugaiyan

Ramasamy Thiyagarajan

Selvam

Muthaiah Palaniselvam
:*: :confused:

My head is still buzzing following the complicated names of all the Ah nehs involved in this murder case... They all sounds the same...:confused: :eek:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
More FTs,more social problems,more suicides,more murders......etc O nevermind,as long they increase the GDP growth rates it's perfectly justifiable ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharmalingam Puwaneswary

Murugaiyan

Ramasamy Thiyagarajan

Selvam

Muthaiah Palaniselvam
:*: :confused:

My head is still buzzing following the complicated names of all the Ah nehs involved in this murder case... They all sounds the same...:confused: :eek:

Just nice ... dinner for my 5 snakes ... :*:

reading the article making me feel dizzy ....:*:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
For those who had easy conquest in a date or 2.

The moral of this story is that, typically the girl is whoring herself to who knows how many, don't ever think you are handsome, clever or what?

But of course don't keep it to yourself, please share. :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
read only half way, so far so good _ can understand

got to get back to work, will continue in the afternoon

hi there

1. uncle, you are damn good man!
2. you can completed the entire article.
3. too lengthy and too detailed.
4. in a nutshell, the accuser is some whore that kills.
5. for the rest of the ah nehs, very itchy pricks looking for any hole that fits.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn why couldn't the female shit skin kill the rest of the kelings then herself and we would be rid of 4 assholes.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody notice the penalty for murder is only jail and fine?

hi there

1. bro, not just that.
2. we still have to continue feeding the whore while she sits or probably continues to whore herself there.
3. next, she could easily sell her killing story to bollywood.
4. super talented and rich.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nanbeh crimes of passion and envy make you insane and run amoke with your knife and kill kill kill...the one you love and the one who betray you.sex sex sex damned powerful force.make you kill kill kill...