• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tampines kopishop auntie dress up like honey ham to make ah pek customers nosebleed

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Tampinesse kopishop auntie dress up like honey ham to make ah pek customers noseb

i only see this...

dsc_2061.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Tampines kopishop auntie dress up like honey ham to make ah pek customers noseble

Fuxx for a moment I thought its the Chinese "dang-gee" dress

trance.jpg

Over-exposed coffeeshop auntie spotted
Shin Min Daily News - 20 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pics / Stomp)</cite>
An "over-exposed" coffeeshop auntie has been spotted in Tampines.

A netizen "MagicMushroom" saw a woman in an "extremely revealing dress" selling drinks at a coffeeshop located at Tampines Avenue 2.

The netizen took photos of the "auntie" and submitted them to the Stomp website.

He exclaims, "Is she selling drinks or her body? She's not even a beer lady. Crazy."

Other netizens are having a good laugh over the photos.

One of them, "Lovemenu" added his take, "If you guys realise, the coffeeshop only has ah peks (old men) drinking coffee, probably for a good four hours."

Yet other netizens feel that the person in the photo looks like "a man wearing an apron".

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 9 November 2011.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Tampines kopishop auntie dress up like honey ham to make ah pek customers noseble

How's your area go t flood or not? I runroad from my Ramintra to Pattaya now. Damn boring nothing to do here.

same same......many kopi uncles see liao will kee-dang

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuxx for a moment I thought its the Chinese "dang-gee" dress

lianbeng says, "wait u kana infracted mai cowpeh cowboo hor. dun quote so much mah.":biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How's your area go t flood or not? I runroad from my Ramintra to Pattaya now. Damn boring nothing to do here.

No flood but all key personnel evacuated to up country liao....i stay on 14th floor no issue another place is 4th storey....this flood non event for me :biggrin: