• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alot of suicide cases recently.Secondary teacher commits suicide at redhill, 2009!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
a secondary teacher(26) has committed suicide at redhill yesterday. before she jumped, she was sitting at level 30, crying and stopping police from rescue her. After 5 minutes, she released her hand and jumped down. Fall and died horribly.

20090526news30storeyam.jpg

http://www.polytalks.com/showthread.php?t=2032

Make me wonder, why should we born here in the first place if life is so sad!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Alot of suicide cases recently.Secondary teacher commits suicide at redhill, 200

Make me wonder, why should we born here in the first place if life is so sad!!!

Life is great! Dumbfuck losers who spend time feeling sorry for themselves are the only sad ones around.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alot of suicide cases recently.Secondary teacher commits suicide at redhill, 200

No offense to TS and it's a pity that a life was lost but the year was in 2009? The news is kind of stale isn't it? Was she someone important to you that you would bring it up today?