• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Lee (LKY) fighting nerve disease: daughter

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
"I have no doubt my father will fight this disease for as long as he thinks he can contribute to Singapore," his daughter said.

The problem lies not with his nerves but with his brain cells. They haven't registered the fact that he has done absolutely nothing for Singapore for the last 25 years. If anything, he's made matters a lot worse.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem lies not with his nerves but with his brain cells. They haven't registered the fact that he has done absolutely nothing for Singapore for the last 25 years. If anything, he's made matters a lot worse.

His daughter is also delusional. She should visit IMH to check her mental state.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will open a bottle of Lewis 13 plus an expensive buffet treat to celebrate with frens when the old fart dies..... looking forward to that day...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... Singapore's founding leader Lee Kuan Yew is fighting a neurological disease that is making it difficult for him to walk steadily, his daughter revealed ...
it is in his bestest interest dat he shud resign from all his posts immediately n take a goot rest ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He lives as it's not life-threatening, just a glitch in his motor neuron system! Think some nice chicks from GL can give him a gd blow to fitness...hahaha!

They will blow the fuses & shut down the system...then, we will have a holiday & endless praises from the whore of a press & all the Tv channels, from January to December, back to back...:p

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ho say ah.sam uncle gonna up the lorry soon.soon we will have 21 gun salute

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapores-lee-fighting-nerve-disease-daughter-030310982.html

Singapore's Lee fighting nerve disease: daughter

Singapore's founding leader Lee Kuan Yew is fighting a neurological disease that is making it difficult for him to walk steadily, his daughter revealed.

Lee, who turned 88 in September, suffers from sensory peripheral neuropathy, his physician daughter Lee Wei Ling, director of the National Neuroscience Institute of Singapore, wrote in her weekly Sunday Times newspaper column.

"In my father's case, sensory peripheral neuropathy has caused the conduction of sensation from his legs to his spinal cord to be impaired. This makes his walking unsteady, as many Singaporeans have already noticed," she wrote.

The column, which deals with a wide range of issues, is closely followed for glimpses into the private life of Singapore's most influential family.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is the columnist's elder brother.

Lee Kuan Yew retired from the cabinet after general elections in May but continues to travel overseas and remains a member of parliament, a post he has held since 1955. He served as prime minister from 1959 to 1990.

"His day-to-day condition now fluctuates. On some days he is fairly steady and on other days his balance is poor. The problem is limited to the sensory nerves outside his central nervous system," his daughter wrote.

"His brain and muscles are working normally. But being deprived of sensation from his legs means he finds it a challenge to balance. Thus his unsteady walk," she said.

The patriarch, however, is determined to fight the disease and now practises walking on a treadmill at home three times a day without fail.

"I have no doubt my father will fight this disease for as long as he thinks he can contribute to Singapore," his daughter said.

"I think with medication and simple precaution, he can continue to be of service to his country and the world."

let's all hope the great Mr Lee Kuan Yew.....................have an early...................demise...............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This observation of yours is very subjective, to his legions, he is their 'gourd'.:biggrin: to the 40% their bitter gourd.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all my limbs no sensation. i see so many uncles and undies also no sensation.life goes on.big news here.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Means you drunk LOL

i no drink.i limkopi only. kopi can lose sensation meh? nerves dead can be damned serious. i got see one uncle no sensation then one day becomes a vegetable.doctors say no cure.got spine disease.his muscles shrink until he cannot breathe.he deaded a painful death in and out of oxygen tank.very sad.very painful.he is a nice uncle but died penniless.no money for his coffin too.so we uncles and aunties in the kopitiam contributed to his white gold coffin.very sad when you grow old in sinkiepore.very sad.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He got all our money to do re wiring and implant the latest intel processor with 1024 TB of RAM. Maybe also download SIMI at the same time running on iOS 7. KY all his joints and replace the bone with space age titanium. Throw in a pair of emccd cameras as eyes and implant two shotgun microphones as ears not to mentioned a 5000W speaker as month. He will be as good as new or should I say better than new.

You get the latest X-man named LKY.

Last edited: