• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet Woman Found Dead in Block of Flat With Prior Case of Indon Maid Dead in H2O Tank

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Vietnamese woman found dead at Woodlands block[/h]
ynewslogo-071424_075919.png
<CITE class="byline vcard">Yahoo! Newsroom – <ABBR title=2011-11-01T20:33:55-07:00>4 hours ago</ABBR></CITE>

• A Vietnamese woman was found dead at the foot of block 686B Woodlands Street 73. Barely six months ago, a corpse was discovered in the water tank of the same block. (Yahoo! file photo)

A Vietnamese woman was found dead at the foot of a block in Woodlands early Wednesday morning, nearly six months after a corpse was discovered in a water tank of the same block.

Truong Thi Ngoh Anh, 26, is believed to have fallen to her death from the sixth story of block 686B Woodlands Street 73, reported Shin Min Daily News and Lianhe Wanbao.

Her bra, clothes and personal possessions such as a black handbag and a pink mobile phone were found near her body.

While Lianhe Wanbao reported that Truong was in Singapore on a social visit pass and does not live there, Shin Min Daily News says that she is a prostitute.

Lee, a female resident who lives on the 14th story, said she heard a loud crashing sound. "I was watching movies on my mobile phone and was plugged in to my earphones but I could still hear the sound, so you can imagine how loud it was," she said.

A man in his 30s has been singled out by residents for frequently bringing foreign women, who often look Filipino or Chinese, home late in the night, residents told the papers.

The man led plainclothes officers to a rubbish dump at block 960C in search of evidence.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and are investigating.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Viet Woman Found Dead in Block of Flat With Prior Case of Indon Maid Dead in H2O

lianbeng says, "now that block is cursed! more to come...":(

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Viet Woman Found Dead in Block of Flat With Prior Case of Indon Maid Dead in H2O

i happened to glimpse the headlines of Wanbao...apparently the Viet girl jumped nude...

n this stupid guy go dump her clothes & belongings near her body? Trying to "clean" himself of suspicions? LOL

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Interesting.

Hmm.. couldn't figure out how did the viet pro falls over?, and naked.

Did the man throw her over the ledge?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting.

Hmm.. couldn't figure out how did the viet pro falls over?, and naked.

Did the man throw her over the ledge?

i hazard a guess...they agree on price to fuck.

maybe after that, guy request for:

another shot at no charge,
do some perverted sex act

went into fight...n she decide jump out of desperation.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

i hazard a guess...they agree on price to fuck.

maybe after that, guy request for:

another shot at no charge,
do some perverted sex act

went into fight...n she decide jump out of desperation.

Nah... more likely the man does not gets his value for money paid.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

everyday got this type of shitthing happening.damned sway and cowsia place.maybe one serial murderer,killer,woman hater or gila hantu lurking around...nanbel all women in the block better be careful. must employ a bomoh to check it out! singapore suicide killing hub!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nah... more likely the man does not gets his value for money paid.

or...she is terrified by the size of his tool...decide she rather jump than sit on it....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

or...she is terrified by the size of his tool...decide she rather jump than sit on it....

no lah.the woman's bawah can take the whole head. the tool is nothing lah. nanbeh me think she was murdered!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly same incident at Lor 1 Toa payoh years back.
I think something dont work out, since the guy bring
in different partners. Sure trouble; cleansing evidences.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why viet girls go to the customer's house? this is always very dangerous.the pimp should be hanged for allowing such a thing.maybe she works alone fl.damned sad.a young girl gone like that just to earn a living selling her body to man. man.man.man! yucks! all for he sake of that stoooopid cockhead!