• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Fang caught his maid fucking bangla in his kid's room!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pinoy maid/whores...whoring for his bangla bf at employer house..DISGUSTING!

fucking pinoy whores....fucked by bangla until got little banglanoy...employer only discover dis fucking pinoy whore has been wearing her clothes and posing for camera, and fucking with several banglas at her home...WTF....so becareful of pinoys...they are cheaters, liars, thieves, whores and scumbags...:mad::oIo:

Filipino maid poses in employer's clothes and posts sexy photos online

maid_poses_in_employers_clothes_and_posts_sexy_photos_online-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Sally was shocked when she found online photos of her former maid posing in her clothes. The photos were taken in her house while she was out working.

Said the STOMPer:

"I've attached photos of my previous maid who has been sent back to the Philippines due to her pregnancy last month.

"By God's will, I chanced upon these photos, taken in my house, my room and on my bed, of her wearing my clothes as well as our belongings.

"She wanted to come back to work for us after giving birth, but I told her I needed to do some checks first, and when I went to her Facebook account, I saw all these photos of her in my clothes!

"I hope to share with employers of maids here. We never know what they are doing in our house when we are out slogging for a living."

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maid brings stranger into employer's home for sex
Shin Min Daily News - 3 hrs 9 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The maid was discovered having sex in this room.</cite>
An employer is angry that his maid brought a man to his house for sex.

Mr Fang (46, driver) told reporters that the incident happened last Monday. He and his wife had gone to sleep after watching TV with their two sons, leaving the maid alone in the children's room.

At about 2.30am, Mr Fang woke up after hearing sounds of a man coming from the children's room. He knocked and entered the room and saw a shirtless foreign worker inside with the maid.

"I called my maid to the living room and asked her about it. Meanwhile, the man used the opportunity to slip out of the house. My maid apologised and nonchalantly went back to her room," said Mr Fang.

The next day, the maid sent Mr Fang an SMS saying that she was not afraid of being scolded as she does not get off days and is paid too little.

In response, Mr Fang bought the maid a plane ticket and had her return to Indonesia the very next day. Mr Fang complained that just before leaving, the maid continued to act in an arrogant manner by making many calls to her friends to badmouth him.

Mr Fang has since dumped the mattress used by the maid.

This is Mr Fang's second maid, and he laments that something similar happened with his first maid, who is Filipino and married with two kids back home.

The Filipino maid also had an affair with a foreign worker and even got pregnant.

The matter was found out when the maid's debtors came knocking on Mr Fang's door to chase the maid for payment. The maid had borrowed $300 from her friends for an abortion.

Mr Fang sent the Filipino maid home immediately after the incident, only to end up in a similar situation with his second maid.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 30 October 2011.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a pattern here. if it happens more than once, it's mr. fang's fault. he has not been catering to the sexual needs of his maids.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really no heaven no sky. Can understand if employer is not in the flat and maid want to tao jia. This case shows the maid is very daring. The employer should stop the maid bf from leaving and call police. Can't believe.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why Singaporean employers are not giving their maids off days. Even a dog needs a rest. And if Mr Fang's wife needs to fuck once a week, surely he must understand the maid needs the attention of the opposite every now and then. Otherwise, it's no different from being imprisoned.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask the grandparents to take care of the kids and husband and wife do the household chores lah.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a price to pay for outsourcing your family duties to outsiders. All just so that unthinking Sinkies could have more time to make $. :rolleyes:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see this as a business opportunity. I think Singaporeans should employ banglas to do their rounds. There should be a brothel where banglas can cater to domestic maids.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At about 2.30am, Mr Fang woke up after hearing sounds of a man coming from the children's room. He knocked and entered the room and saw a shirtless foreign worker inside with the maid

This is Mr Fang's second maid, and he laments that something similar happened with his first maid, who is Filipino and married with two kids back home.

The Filipino maid also had an affair with a foreign worker and even got pregnant

The 2 horny maids need to unwind after doing tedious tiring housework the whole day... Mr Fang should have tried his luck on his 2 maids... Just got the feeling it would be successful if he asked... Both parties stands to gain on this deal.. Mr Fang would be happy, the maids too would be satisfied..Its a win win situation for all sides..:biggrin:

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maid brings stranger into employer's home for sex
Shin Min Daily News - 3 hrs 9 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The maid was discovered having sex in this room.</cite>
An employer is angry that his maid brought a man to his house for sex.

Mr Fang (46, driver) told reporters that the incident happened last Monday. He and his wife had gone to sleep after watching TV with their two sons, leaving the maid alone in the children's room.

At about 2.30am, Mr Fang woke up after hearing sounds of a man coming from the children's room. He knocked and entered the room and saw a shirtless foreign worker inside with the maid.
Source: Shin Min Daily News, 30 October 2011.

2 children beds in childrens' room. At 230am, children "disappeared"?, bangala flew in bonk the maid... and flew out..
Mrs Fang believed this thrash ..TWICE...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i dun have maid but if i ever get one i will make her available every Sunday to the bros here for servicing.

Boss will have first crack. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the "F", the maids need to "F" , they are humans, they are smarter these days, but opening legs, not that smart. No off days, what do you expect?. Maybe M.O.M., should add into the contract that " under section xxxx, sub para xx, all domestic helpers are to refrain from fornication, during their twenty four months of employment, a fine of $500 will be imposed or immediate deportation to country of origin" as for the male workers (FT's), " all male foreign workers under employment is to refrain from fornication of domestic helpers, a fine of $1,000 will be imposed, or immediate cancellation of work permit & deported to country of origin".

That will do the trick, & fine all employers who do not give their domestic helpers day off, are we slave drivers or what!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the "F", the maids need to "F" , they are humans, they are smarter these days, but opening legs, not that smart. No off days, what do you expect?. Maybe M.O.M., should add into the contract that " under section xxxx, sub para xx, all domestic helpers are to refrain from fornication, during their twenty four months of employment, a fine of $500 will be imposed or immediate deportation to country of origin" as for the male workers (FT's), " all male foreign workers under employment is to refrain from fornication of domestic helpers, a fine of $1,000 will be imposed, or immediate cancellation of work permit & deported to country of origin".

That will do the trick, & fine all employers who do not give their domestic helpers day off, are we slave drivers or what!

lianbeng heard they already set a new rule liao - any maid found pregnant straightaway send back to their countries liao but...their employers must pay lor.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun have maid but if i ever get one i will make her available every Sunday to the bros here for servicing.

Boss will have first crack. :p

I have a friend who employs Indo maid too, and I was the one who pressed him to give off days to his maid. He was resistant to the idea at first, and when he finally relented and decided to give her 1 off day a month, he came back telling me that he felt he was "very kind already" because most other maids have no off days. I had actually asked him to give her maid 1 off day per week.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard they already set a new rule liao - any maid found pregnant straightaway send back to their countries liao but...their employers must pay lor.

Not getting pregnant, FORNICATION, is what Mr. Fang is complaining about?, why (1) They never ask him, (2) Never pay rates, Hotel 81 charges $40 for three hours. No off days for the current maid, too many for the other, the problem is FORNICATION, a basic human needs. What they need is education, if they need, use contraceptives, & do it outside the work place, not the water tanks, that is out of bounds. The next maid, Mr Fang gets, must ask, if they need, he can, quietly "service" for no OFF DAYS, ha ha ha:p

Last edited: