• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sang nila utama vs sun yat sen

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiang was always interested. US prevented him from attempting. In fact, the KMT retreat to Taiwan was endorsed, orchestrated, facilitated and underwritten by US. You think KMT had the naval power for such a massive manoevre of hundreds of thousands even millions across the sea like the British had in the Dunkirk retreat?

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiang was always interested. US prevented him from attempting. In fact, the KMT retreat to Taiwan was endorsed, orchestrated, facilitated and underwritten by US. You think KMT had the naval power for such a massive manoevre of hundreds of thousands even millions across the sea like the British had in the Dunkirk retreat?

US was not involved in Kuomintang’s relocation to Taiwan. this was solely Chiang’s decision and he orchestrated the retreat on his own without any KMT leaders’ influences or the Americans advice and support. United States had a policy of non-intervention in the KMT-CCP conflict after the failure of Marshall mission, from 1946-1948 US imposed an arms embargo and reduction of financial aids to the KMT national government. US would watch from the sidelines as the civil war raged throughout China.

around 2 millions Nationalist Chinese (the whole KMT govt and army with 600K soldiers, civil servants and their families) left in batches for Taiwan from late 1948 to end of 1949. the evacuation period took approx 1 year. KMT just had enough ships and sufficient time to carry out the big movement of refugees, vital industrial establishments and military supplies to Taiwan as the Chinese Communists armies rapidly closed down on KMT South China unstoppable. hundred thousands of Nationalist Chinese were stranded in China and never made it to Taiwan due to the quick collapse of South China.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole KMT also big canon fairy like SYS LOL. Transport 2m across the straits without US Navy help? You go try LOL What a big canon fairytale LOL

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lion Queen ?

pic20314_md.jpg

The Asiatic lion also known as the Indian lion. The only place in the wild where the lion is found is in the Gir Forest of Gujarat, India.

250px-Bristol.zoo.lion.yawns.arp.jpg

Hunting of lions was a popular sport with the British Colonialists and Indian Royalty

Hey! But, I thought in a 'fighting beasts' chess game, the lion should be the winner. Actually, the Siberian Tiger aka Manchurian Tiger aka North Korean Tiger is much heavier and bigger than the biggest lion.

In the below site, they claimed that the tiger won in the fight and the lion ran away and died later. Poor lion.

thumb.php

Is A Lion Bigger Than A Tiger ?

Big cats sizes can vary from species to species. Adult male Siberian tigers can be as heavy as 700 pounds and as long as 13 feet. Adult male African lions can be as heavy as 260 pounds and as long as 7 feet. This would mean that the tiger can be bigger. On average, a Tiger will be larger than a Lion.

The Siberian Tiger has been known to weigh over 850 lbs, but average 660 lbs. The African Lion is usually weighs 500 lbs.

Additional Info: It is generally agreed, that the larger of the six Tiger subspecies, is also the largest of all the "wild cats", the Siberian Tiger or the "Amur Tiger". The average Siberian male stands at almost four feet tall, weighing in the range of 450 to 600 pounds and measures six to eight feet long, not including the long trailing tail. The body length for the average Amur, is an overall measurement from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail, of 13 feet. The average female Siberian or Amur, is slightly smaller, weighing in on average from 250 to 400 pounds. There are much larger individuals that have been recorded, but they are not the norm. They run in the range of 800 to 900 pounds. There are two subspecies of the Lion, the African Lion is considered the larger of the two. The average male African Lion stands close to four feet at the shoulders, weighing in the range of 350 to 550 pounds and measures six to eight feet long without the length of the tail included. The females are on average slightly smaller and weigh in on average of 250 to 350 pounds. There are some larger recorded weights, the largest wild lion recorded was close to 700 pounds, and there are some lions in captivity that weigh well over 800 pounds, but this is not the average or the normal circumstances for this species. It is apparent the animals are close in size, but it seems the tiger has the edge for general size and weight. * Note: The "Liger" which is the hybrid cross between a male lion and a female tiger, has been known to outgrow both of it's sires. The males typically average about 12 feet long and weighs in around 900 to 1,000 pounds. The females are smaller, averaging, 10 feet long and weighing around 700 pounds. These animals are believed to be captive bred, and raised only, and not living in the wild, or considered a true "wild cat" . For more details, please see sites listed below.

The Siberian Tiger is the biggest cat in the World, I believe just the Siberian tiger though.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lion Queen ?

Dont know man, But one thing i know is everything in Africa is bigger, taller, longer and stronger.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

People have been debating who will win in a fight.. etc.. Lion vs Tiger vs Bear... I would pay to see how it pens out.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

People have been debating who will win in a fight.. etc.. Lion vs Tiger vs Bear... I would pay to see how it pens out.

Lions never fight tigers. They see tigers always run. Thats why they hiding in Africa LOL

Tigers never lose a fight against anything on land including elephants, except humans with rifles LOL

But they not so stupid to attack elephants LOL. Only thing tigers lose to other cats is they usually cant climb trees, too big. Lions also too big to climb trees, but stillsmaller than tigers. The male lions look big because of the hair. One tiger paw strike can kill an adult human or even lion. Teeth not yet used, use later for makan LOL.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lions never fight tigers. They see tigers always run. Thats why they hiding in Africa LOL

Tigers never lose a fight against anything on land including elephants, except humans with rifles LOL

But they not so stupid to attack elephants LOL. Only thing tigers lose to other cats is they usually cant climb trees, too big. Lions also too big to climb trees, but stillsmaller than tigers. The male lions look big because of the hair. One tiger paw strike can kill an adult human or even lion. Teeth not yet used, use later for makan LOL.

I think in Asia we only have Bengal tigers left + a small group of asiatic lions. Their cubs are very cute..

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think in Asia we only have Bengal tigers left + a small group of asiatic lions. Their cubs are very cute..

Siberian white tigers are the biggest I've seen in documentaries. Lion King also no fight 3 quarter of the size only. But humans play cheat, use rifles :(

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whole KMT also big canon fairy like SYS LOL. Transport 2m across the straits without US Navy help? You go try LOL What a big canon fairytale LOL

you can google search and read the "China white paper, August 1949" by United States Department of State. if the papers mention any US involvement in KMT retreat to Taiwan then my info is wrong.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can google search and read the "China white paper, August 1949" by United States Department of State. if the papers mention any US involvement in KMT retreat to Taiwan then my info is wrong.

If the paper dared to mention anything then I worry. Anyway if yoy believe KMT capable of transporting 2m across sea 1949, good luck with your belief. They should be able to tranport 5m back by now to 反攻大陆 That will be biggest transport and war in whole world history LOL

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the paper dared to mention anything then I worry. Anyway if yoy believe KMT capable of transporting 2m across sea 1949, good luck with your belief. They should be able to tranport 5m back by now to 反攻大陆 LOL

why wouldn't US dare to admit? you can download and read the US congress and senate hearings on the "loss of Nationalist China" in the 1950s. same, no US involvement in the retreat. maybe you can show me some facts like which US navy ship and the commanding officer transported Nationalist Chinese troops, civilians or machinery across the straits in 1949 at which date for example.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
From A Very Age I Knew Tigers Climb Trees

[video=youtube;2jbAGCNRABM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jbAGCNRABM[/video]

From a very young age, I knew tigers can climb trees. So far, nobody will tell you that lions climb trees. A lioness tried to catch a prey by climbing a tree in a docu but it had a disastrous fall. Both leopards and tigers do climb but tigers are much heavier and they should be wiser not to do so and risk a broken limb. A limping cat is going to go hungry and dies later.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
why wouldn't US dare to admit? you can download and read the US congress and senate hearings on the "loss of Nationalist China" in the 1950s. same, no US involvement in the retreat. maybe you can show me some facts like which US navy ship and the commanding officer transported Nationalist Chinese troops, civilians or machinery across the straits in 1949 at which date for example.

OK lah take it as I mistaken LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have read many opinions of tigers vs lions and there are varying opinions and ppl say koreans are bias toward tigers cos the tiger is their national symbol. They say though the tiger is larger somehow lions aren;t afraid of them and their thick mane helps protect them from a neck bite that i would agree but not sure about the lion not being afraid of a tiger i mean it's only natural for most animals to be afraid of something larger than themselves unless it's a wolverine for eg.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have read many opinions of tigers vs lions and there are varying opinions and ppl say koreans are bias toward tigers cos the tiger is their national symbol. They say though the tiger is larger somehow lions aren;t afraid of them and their thick mane helps protect them from a neck bite that i would agree but not sure about the lion not being afraid of a tiger i mean it's only natural for most animals to be afraid of something larger than themselves unless it's a wolverine for eg.

Bring a dog for hunting, as big as German Shephard also can. The moment the dogs legs go weak and shit diarrhoea, you know there's tiger nearby. Load rifle or run like hell LOL. Tigers are bigger and more aggressive than lions. Thats studied and documented. Bigger and braver wolves or hyenas may be able to fight off lions, but not tigers. Lions have a louder roar than tigers. They use it not to haolian, they use it scare off enemies they not confident to beat. Tiger simply sneaks up quietly and strike and thats it.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Armour Is Prime !

Porcupine-picture.jpg

Like I have said before : Shop Robbery Thread

No one wanna touch a porcupine or a hedgehog. No predators are stupid enough to touch it including tigers. A good armour is prime. An armour with spikes will be great for combat. Weight and strength count. I can only hoist close to 300 lb. These animals are just too heavy if they lunge towards you. A hunter's spear, fork or trident will help you to distance it away.

No one wanna punch or bite a piece of wood with nails.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
majullah babipura!!

suppose the gahment really investigate how SINGAPURA got misnamed in the first place instead of BABIPURA, who would be the outcome?

would the entire BABIPURA be targeted since surrounding this little peesai are muslim countries?