• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

geylang massage

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just found out from my spouse credit card bills that he frequents this thai massage parlour call Loy Krathong at geylang.

He claimed it is "clean" but i think otherwise. Can anyone tell me whether it is really clean or not???? I do wanna get any VD ot std.....

Don believe all the replies here...itis filthy,dirty, and very sleaz so I suggest you cut yr hubbys dick off and feed it to neighbours dog, that will stop him going back ....what kind of wife comes
on line to ask complete strangers such a question....please keep your domestic issues at home

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls tell this old uncle what is GM ....thanx U....

are all massage parlours dirty and filthy with wash and blow techniques...pls tell.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls tell this old uncle what is GM ....thanx U....

are all massage parlours dirty and filthy with wash and blow techniques...pls tell.

GM is Golden Mile. I seldom go massage in Sg also except when in Thailand, 2 types, good clean ones and all-in package ones. Stated very cleary :wink: