• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

geylang massage

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a regular at this thai massage parlour in lor 25 geyland,and i can vouch that it is as clean as whistle,so rest assure your hubby is
faithfaul and safe at this moment in time..beside the masseurs are all about to COE expire(fat and:eek:)but they have got strong pair of hands.
hahaha...kukubird can second that.....it is clean becos it is open concept.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who says Singaporeans don't have creativity? This thread shows it. It is witty and funny, up to halsey02. After that, the tempo and continuty seems to die off. Sorry, botak.
LeongSam:
It's as clean as a whistle. They even have a website.

Mdm Tang:
Make sure the whistle maker is clean

Rogue Trader:
yeah I think the folks inside tend to wash the whistle before blowing it.

Mdm Tang:
Wahh.... " Washed and Blow "

kingrant:
No point having whistle or maker clean when the blower is dirty.

halsey02:
But, the "whistle' is not clean, after all the 'blowing'.

Very funny!

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just found out from my spouse credit card bills that he frequents this thai massage parlour call Loy Krathong at geylang.

He claimed it is "clean" but i think otherwise. Can anyone tell me whether it is really clean or not???? I do wanna get any VD ot std.....

Unless ur hubby is a toopid fcuctard no one pays for a "dirty" massage with a credit card. So its all good. Now go give his aeroplane head a good lick n fcuk his brains off.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's as clean as a whistle. They even have a website.

http://www.loykrathong.com.sg/

I've browsed through the site. It says that it has private rooms for couples. I'm thinking of bring my wife there but I'm feeling apprehensive about its location in the middle of whore zone. Me and my wife did enjoy private couple's room massage spa in Malacca and Langkawi. There used to one unisex parlor in Singapore called Olivia at Apollo Centre, but there was no couple's room. It was male go one side and female go the other side, defeating the purpose of bringing your wife.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just found out from my spouse credit card bills that he frequents this thai massage parlour call Loy Krathong at geylang.

He claimed it is "clean" but i think otherwise. Can anyone tell me whether it is really clean or not???? I do wanna get any VD ot std.....

Firstly you are in the wrong forum. secondly, if you want to know, don't just ask around. Go there and experience it yourself.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the late 1990s, a brothel in Geylang allowed you to use credit card. The brothel had arrangements with a nearby KTV, less than 50m away, to use their credit card facilities. Not sure if this sort of arrangements exist today.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great,

Now you carry another bag whenever he is around - a bag of worry.... hahaha

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the late 1990s, a brothel in Geylang allowed you to use credit card. The brothel had arrangements with a nearby KTV, less than 50m away, to use their credit card facilities. Not sure if this sort of arrangements exist today.

I go to Thailand cheong Chao Phraya or Pink Lady always sign credit card. I no problem since I bachelor. No extra extra. Can even sign for tips. Eg 2000bht bill I can ask make it 2400, pay the extra 400 to the gal as tips. No problem. Thats the way to do business. Whats 2 -3% bank charge when customer already willing to tip 20-30%? My laojiao cheongster friends teach me one. Conserve cash for cheonging places donch accept credit card.

Last edited: