• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

geylang massage

pamteh

I just found out from my spouse credit card bills that he frequents this thai massage parlour call Loy Krathong at geylang.

He claimed it is "clean" but i think otherwise. Can anyone tell me whether it is really clean or not???? I do wanna get any VD ot std.....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun worry...stnd procedures decree that whistle blowing can only be done undercover - that is under the cover of a rubber.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I just found out from my spouse credit card bills that he frequents this thai massage parlour call Loy Krathong at geylang.

He claimed it is "clean" but i think otherwise. Can anyone tell me whether it is really clean or not???? I do wanna get any VD ot std.....

Good morning madam,
I am a regular at this thai massage parlour in lor 25 geyland,and i can vouch that it is as clean as whistle,so rest assure your hubby is
faithfaul and safe at this moment in time..beside the masseurs are all about to COE expire(fat and:eek:)but they have got strong pair of hands.

If he goes to a massage palour in GM,than it spells trouble..
I had a massage there once and the masseur offer to massage my balls saying it can enhance my sexual power
and i agree but she was very rough with it and rub wrongly it was very painful and i promise myself i will never want it again.
i'm telling the truth..serious.:o

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning madam,
I am a regular at this thai massage parlour in lor 25 geyland,and i can vouch that it is as clean as whistle,so rest assure your hubby is
faithfaul and safe at this moment in time..beside the masseurs are all about to COE expire(fat and:eek:)but they have got strong pair of hands.

I had a massage there once and the masseur offer to massage my balls saying it can enhance my sexual power
and i agree but she was very rough with it and rub wrongly it was very painful and i promise myself i will never want it again.

Ave Santa Maria.... We have a confession here !

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the info bro. Now I know one place to avoid LOL

GM got massage? Got more info? I go GM usually 4 places only. Tour agency, moneychanger, supermarket and disco.

The balls massage my friend tried before in Hatyai hotel parlour. He said very good improve sex but I dare not try. When choosing massage gals there're so old aunties wearing special badges to indicate they qualify to do balls massage. I rather choose young gals do normal massage. It's clean but really enjoyable. No hanky panky permitted inside. But if you want you can book her out. But no point since usually most of them average looking at best.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To prevent or minimise this, take up massage and blowing whistle skills :smile:

pamteh

thanks for feedback....

I meant I don't wanna get VD or std....typo error la....

Now I'm wondering why the open in GEYLANG when they are "clean"???? if they are good, should open in better location so more people will go...

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says Singaporeans don't have creativity? This thread shows it. It is witty and funny, up to halsey02. After that, the tempo and continuty seems to die off. Sorry, botak.
LeongSam:
It's as clean as a whistle. They even have a website.

Mdm Tang:
Make sure the whistle maker is clean

Rogue Trader:
yeah I think the folks inside tend to wash the whistle before blowing it.

Mdm Tang:
Wahh.... " Washed and Blow "

kingrant:
No point having whistle or maker clean when the blower is dirty.

halsey02:
But, the "whistle' is not clean, after all the 'blowing'.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if forumers here tell you its clean, will you believe it without any silver of doubt?