• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Catholic Church STOLE 300,000 babies from parents and SOLD them !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
300,000 Spanish babies were stolen from their parents and sold for adoption over a period of five decades.

The children were trafficked by a secret network of priests and nuns.

Mothers say they were told their first-born children had died during or soon after they gave birth. In reality, the babies were sold to childless couples

Official documents were forged so the adoptive parents’ names were on the infants’ birth certificates.

In many cases it is believed they were unaware that the child they received had been stolen, as they were usually told the birth mother had given them up.

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
300,000 Spanish babies were stolen from their parents and sold for adoption over a period of five decades.

The children were trafficked by a secret network of priests and nuns.

Mothers say they were told their first-born children had died during or soon after they gave birth. In reality, the babies were sold to childless couples

Official documents were forged so the adoptive parents’ names were on the infants’ birth certificates.

In many cases it is believed they were unaware that the child they received had been stolen, as they were usually told the birth mother had given them up.

Have they arrested the Pontiff yet?

diannetucker

Thank you for posting an interesting topic here. About an hour ago, I was browsing other web pages when I read an article entitled "Catholic Church stole Spanish babies, resold them". This really got me intrigued! For several years, there had been rumors in Spain about babies who were stolen from their birth mothers by the government in collaboration with the Catholic church. I believe that the country is now profoundly angry as this issue of baby thefts is unveiled. An estimated of 300,000 newborns were taken away from their real families. This troubling past had stirred the populace and indeed, this is one of Europe’s horrifying domestic controversies!