• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy Christy Chung balloons after divorce... she needs a good prick!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
06/10/2011
Christy Chung’s sudden weight gain
The actress was in Beijing, when she was spotted enjoying a chat with a mysterious middle-aged guy

105E7E1F933A672A72A0B918826.jpg

Earlier this year, actress Christy Chung announced her divorce from husband Jon Yen; the latter was living under too much pressure because Christy earned more than he did. The actress will also care for her three daughters single-handedly.

On Oct 3, despite the typhoon in Guangzhou, China, Christy still flew to the city to begin filming. She also left a message on her microblog, "I'm now in Guangzhou filming. No. 1 typhoon, let's fly together!"

However, the recent divorcee was far from being alone.

A couple of days ago, several reporters spotted Christy with a middle-aged man, in a café at a mall in Beijing.
Christy who was not wearing any makeup looked tired. Her hair was also unkempt. What's more shocking was that the actress looked like she had gained a lot of weight.

Dressed in a grey hoodie and camouflage pants, the actress -- who is the spokesperson for a slimming company -- looked no different from the next person on the street.

Christy and her mystery man sat opposite each other, and appeared to be rather good friends, from the way they chatted. Christy would laugh occasionally and looked at the man, while her hand propped her chin.

Yesterday, Christy spoke of her weight gain on her microblog.

"The only reason I'm fat is because my small body cannot contain my enormous personality," she wrote.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is her recent pic?
she still marie france bodyline spokesman?
MFB neber sue her meh?:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rank her as one of my favourite MILFs... Even if she put on some weight, I don't mind bonking her...:biggrin: