• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramseth photographed at Seletar Reservoir!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Drifter from the pic of the crocodile at the reservoir, do you think its a Saltwater or a River crocodile?

Bro I can't really tell from the pic but ...

1) Fresh water crocodiles have a narrower snout
2) Fresh water crocodiles and are smaller than the "Saltys"
3) Fresh water crocodiles can only live in fresh or slight salty water, whilst the saltwater crocodile can survive in both types of water.
4) Saltys lay eggs in nests of vegetation whilst freshwater crocs lay their eggs in sand.
5) Fresh water crocs teeth are shaped more like needles for piercing fish.
6) Saltwater Crocs reproduce in the WET season while Freshwater Crocs reproduce in the DRY season

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a shame they closed Sg's museum (for Natural History). There was this preserved estuarine croc - fucking big monster that was caught off Serangoon (date???). The last tiger in Sg was shot in 1930s. Macaques and wild boar are still found. Most of the wild life these days are found in KTV pubs.

Cheers!

they shift it all to NUS. i think its at S6, 3rd floor below science library. Free to public

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro I can't really tell from the pic but ...

1) Fresh water crocodiles have a narrower snout
2) Fresh water crocodiles and are smaller than the "Saltys"
3) Fresh water crocodiles can only live in fresh or slight salty water, whilst the saltwater crocodile can survive in both types of water.
4) Saltys lay eggs in nests of vegetation whilst freshwater crocs lay their eggs in sand.
5) Fresh water crocs teeth are shaped more like needles for piercing fish.
6) Saltwater Crocs reproduce in the WET season while Freshwater Crocs reproduce in the DRY season

You can get very delicious crocodile dishes in Australia, even available as dried jerky snacks.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never tried crocs meat ...hows the taste ? more like a chicken or beef ?

Something between tough fish and tough chicken. The skin is too tough to be chewable by human teeth. Have to deskin totally first. Marinated overnight and BBQ next day is best and easiest. The tail is most delicious but take care to debone first. Many small bones. You can try one from your pond.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
ram shoot croc with gun then tie up the snout? Wah so garang. Even small kid can tie up.

I've seen it done before by a PC, not with a crocodile but with a python. He looped it first to keep it in place as a steady target, then shot it. I asked why not keep it in a sack and bring back for the zoo or whatever to settle with it. He asked me back, why I'm very free is it? Just bring back the dead python and write a report for the bullet is less trouble. There were three of us in the patrol car. The other PC didn't give a damn. Just said, OK, done, ready, let's go. I had nothing to say except summary execution to say the least.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Something between tough fish and tough chicken. The skin is too tough to be chewable by human teeth. Have to deskin totally first. Marinated overnight and BBQ next day is best and easiest. The tail is most delicious but take care to debone first. Many small bones. You can try one from your pond.

I don't have a croc pond cause the weather and space here don't allow me to breed them . I keep those baby crocs I imported from Thailand in a fish tank and my crocs is not food .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
they shift it all to NUS. i think its at S6, 3rd floor below science library. Free to public

Yes. It is now called Raffles Museum for Biodiversity or something - but most of the exhibits are missing, and only the small ones are shown, no crocs, elephant, Orang Utan, Gaur, gibbons, and the hundreds of birds previously displayed. Nor the huge Blue Whale skeleton. This place just comprises two or three small rooms and is temporary. I am sure they'll come up with something better, soon I hope.

Cheers!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't have a croc pond cause the weather and space here don't allow me to breed them . I keep those baby crocs I imported from Thailand in a fish tank and my crocs is not food .

you can be the next steve Irwin...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what you do when baby crocs grow up?

Don't know about this drifter guy. If it was me pet, I'd let it go in the sewers. Like when the Sg gov't outlawed piranhas, I released mine into Macritchie. Don't think they lived, tomans or aruans must've eaten them.

Cheers!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It is now called Raffles Museum for Biodiversity or something - but most of the exhibits are missing, and only the small ones are shown, no crocs, elephant, Orang Utan, Gaur, gibbons, and the hundreds of birds previously displayed. Nor the huge Blue Whale skeleton. This place just comprises two or three small rooms and is temporary. I am sure they'll come up with something better, soon I hope.

Cheers!

been there a few times, i saw the whale and was really amazed by it. I can enjoyed myself there for many hours, i cannot imagine how it must be like if all the exhibits are shown

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know about this drifter guy. If it was me pet, I'd let it go in the sewers. Like when the Sg gov't outlawed piranhas, I released mine into Macritchie. Don't think they lived, tomans or aruans must've eaten them.

Cheers!

This Drifter guy sometimes talk cock when he's high on weeds.