• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramseth photographed at Seletar Reservoir!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Croc spotted at local reservoir?
Zenzen
InSing.com - 1 hr 24 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pic / Internet)</cite>
Has a full-size crocodile been spotted at a local reservoir?

This is what netizens are wondering with this photo, posted on the popular Hardware Zone forum under the heading "Croc spotted in sg reservoir".

Some netizens are speculating that this may be Seletar Reservoir or a location somewhere in the western areas used for military exercises.

Other netizens tried to determine whether this is even in Singapore by looking at the license plate of the truck in the photo. However, the plate is too blurry to make out whether it is indeed a Singaporean license plate.

Whether this is indeed a photo of a full-size crocodile spotted in Singapore, it has already been verified that crocodiles currently inhabit Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.

The public should be wary of these dangerous reptiles when they visit our local reservoirs and nature reserves, especially if there are children along.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It happened once in a while during my police days. The croc can't do much out of water. Only thing is don't act hero Crocodile Dundee try to fight croc in water. Out of water, just loop up its jaws and it's yours.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
License plate in chinese.

wow...like that also can see the license plate ? i go and search my pic ....i have a photo similar to this . was taken few years back in seletar reservoir with a full-size crocodile too .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It happened once in a while during my police days. The croc can't do much out of water. Only thing is don't act hero Crocodile Dundee try to fight croc in water. Out of water, just loop up its jaws and it's yours.

you said until so easy to tie a croc out of water ....want to try mine when you reach japan ? :wink:

even out of water ...need a few men to handle .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year there was once I went to my riverside strolling. A kid about 10 years old was fishing and hooked a monitor lizard. He was shocked and screaming since he couldn't unhook it and didn't want to abandon his pole to the water. I offered to help him pull the monitor up but he said no, it'd be scary and dangerous. I reassured him it'd be alright and pulled it out from the water to the bridge and unleashed the bait hook. The boy screamed again, kill it quick! I had one leg on it to stop it from moving and told the boy, go and look for a solid twig. Not hard to find it our riverpark area. In a few minutes he came back with a good solid one.

I told him to whack as hard as he could on it until he's satisfied that it could cause no more harm. He begged me to do it but I insisted that he do it himself for his own good. The first few strokes were damn sissy and I had to grab it's tail to prevent it from diving back into water. Then the boy's next strokes came bolder and harder until it's dead. I told the boy, you're now a man, you've killed something that you're afraid of. You won't be afraid of it anymore.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you said until so easy to tie a croc out of water ....want to try mine when you reach japan ? :wink:

I always shoot it after luring it out of water and looping its jaws. That's why it sounds easy. Fight it one on one? You must be mad or suicidal. Its tail and claws are enough to strangle and tear any human apart.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year there was once I went to my riverside strolling. A kid about 10 years old was fishing and hooked a monitor lizard. He was shocked and screaming since he couldn't unhook it and didn't want to abandon his pole to the water. I offered to help him pull the monitor up but he said no, it'd be scary and dangerous. I reassured him it'd be alright and pulled it out from the water to the bridge and unleashed the bait hook. The boy screamed again, kill it quick! I had one leg on it to stop it from moving and told the boy, go and look for a solid twig. Not hard to find it our riverpark area. In a few minutes he came back with a good solid one.

I told him to whack as hard as he could on it until he's satisfied that it could cause no more harm. He begged me to do it but I insisted that he do it himself for his own good. The first few strokes were damn sissy and I had to grab it's tail to prevent it from diving back into water. Then the boy's next strokes came bolder and harder until it's dead. I told the boy, you're now a man, you've killed something that you're afraid of. You won't be afraid of it anymore.

You killed a monitor lizard , oh!, you helped to kill the monitor lizard, it is homicide, ought to report you, to ACRES & then to S.P.C.A.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You killed a monitor lizard , oh!, you helped to kill the monitor lizard, it is homicide, ought to report you, to ACRES & then to S.P.C.A.

I've even killed dogs and cats before. By my own hands. Monitor lizards in rivers were child's play for us in our childhood times when we grabbed them by their tails, swing them a few rounds in the air and smashed their heads on the ground. It's saddening that kids nowadays are so afraid of them. I'm just doing my civic duty to train our kids to be better men.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've even killed dogs and cats before. By my own hands. Monitor lizards in rivers were child's play for us in our childhood times when we grabbed them by their tails, swing them a few rounds in the air and smashed their heads on the ground. It's saddening that kids nowadays are so afraid of them. I'm just doing my civic duty to train our kids to be better men.

Wah lan eh you real psycho!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always shoot it after luring it out of water and looping its jaws. That's why it sounds easy. Fight it one on one? You must be mad or suicidal. Its tail and claws are enough to strangle and tear any human apart.

after you shoot it ...its already dead . you dont even need to loop its jaws ..:wink: at least you know your limit :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

he even kill dogs and cats with his bare hands ...that guy really psycho :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bully and murderer is not a man ....:wink: pick someone yr own size ...:wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after you shoot it ...its already dead . you dont even need to loop its jaws ..:wink: at least you know your limit :wink:

Looping jaws is SOP as you should know well. Just shoot it and report it's still dangerous to public. Resume patrol, roger out. Where got time to struggle or argue with crocs? Police should spend more time on real patrol, isn't it? :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is talking cock lah. I have seen in crocodile farm in many places outside Singapore. You wouldn't want to stand near any of those lacoste.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful of Buayak Tails very fast and strong. Whack human can fly away and pass out.

:wink: