• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cleavage cafe

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
check out quyen cafe in san jose when you're in the bay area on your next visit. cafes around the tully and king intersection have sprung up from nowhere like marijuana plants and have taken the city by storm, not because they serve great beverages nor do they sell medicinal marijuana but because young nubiles walk around in high heels and serve your drinks in g-strings and busty bras. these pretty girls call them bikinis, but with butt cheeks separated by a string and bras bursting with mammalian glands wanting to let loose nipples, they are more like underwear. quyen cafe is not the only one that is provocative and proactive in attracting customers, mostly young men with much curiosity and cum to jerk off; there is cheo leo in the corner of the same strip mall. cheo leo is larger in size and boasts miss universe quality latinas and whites while quyen and a couple of other viet style cafes flaunt asian boobs and booties, almost all from vietnam. the craze started in l.a. but according to owners in san jose, it has its roots here in the bay area, when sexy waitresses started serving in lingerie and see-thru' mini dresses with little to zero underwear. the arms and cleavage race has apparently escalated. not only are bra lines going lower, triangles in front are getting smaller, so much that the city of san jose has cited quyen for public nudity and threatened to shut it down. the publicity and pubicity have attracted more customers, not only to quyen but also to other cleavage cafes in the block. after having a late night coffee with a buddy at quyen, we popped by cheo leo and lo and behold miss venezuela stepped out with broom and pan in hand, went around the entrance to sweep for dollars and asked if we wanted to watch the pageant. since we had too much coffee in our system, we declined but said we would be at cheo instead of quyen on the next visit. miss venezuela quipped with a seductive high schooler voice "you'd better!" (or we'll fuck you!)

reporting from the bay area...
eat shit n die

good night

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also check out chot nho cafe and vi sao cafe. nguyen expresso has eye candy in their menu, and the cafe with the highest rating is thoa. thoa shall have coffee and eye candy.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard about Vietnamese "coffee shops" from pals in San Jose too as such gentleman's clubs were exposed in the news.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard about Vietnamese "coffee shops" from pals in San Jose too as such gentleman's clubs were exposed in the news.

gentlemen's clubs are more classy. these are ghetto cafes meant for starving students and blue collar young men who cunt afford forty bucks for a blow job. four bucks for coffee plus a buck for tip, and they get to see boobs in bikinis so they can wank themselves silly when they go to bed. the exposed tits on your avatar will land these cafe chicks in jail.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
gentlemen's clubs are more classy. these are ghetto cafes meant for starving students and blue collar young men who cunt afford forty bucks for a blow job. four bucks for coffee plus a buck for tip, and they get to see boobs in bikinis so they can wank themselves silly when they go to bed. the exposed tits on your avatar will land these cafe chicks in jail.

LOL Sounds like cheap clean fun, see no touch!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is sunday morning and am now at the palacio in los gatos. no viet cleavage cafe over here. just good old gringo cafes with mucho mexican manpower but lots of white and latina low cut cleavage. nice day and excellent brunch. bon appetite.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
new viet (bitch) cafe just opened on hostetter and capitol. name is hot spot cafe.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
San Jose has a high percentage of Vietnamese and I wonder why. When I logged into those Vietnamese chat rooms, I always encounter chatters from there. I dont find it surprising to hear that these cafes are sprouting out like mushrooms. The Viet culture is, when you open a shop that has good patronage, you will see copycats sprouting up on your left and right within a month. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
San Jose has a high percentage of Vietnamese and I wonder why. When I logged into those Vietnamese chat rooms, I always encounter chatters from there. I dont find it surprising to hear that these cafes are sprouting out like mushrooms. The Viet culture is, when you open a shop that has good patronage, you will see copycats sprouting up on your left and right within a month. :biggrin:

when reagan was governor of california, he accepted huge fed quota of viet war refugees into the state. since silicon fab plants then were abundant in the south bay and needed huge numbers of workers with dexterity, it was the right match. the move also helped balance the demographics in the area, buffering the local economy with more hard working viets versus useless white trash and hordes of mindless hispanics who migrated up north for farm work. the other big cohort of viets went to texas. however, after silicon valley became hogwild successful and started offering high wages, viet migration happened from other states to the bay area.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

images

images