• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singaporean men love to become taxi driver ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Mile say come holiday all bluff one.
Supermarket cashier all married already, got PR that's why can work here.

I do agree many are bluffing, have to really feel it with your heart and some investigations lor. The 1 i encountered brought me to meet her auntie who run a pub in golden mile, and I have dinner with their family there, finally days later i sent her to airport.

BTW I saw some of those young thai chiobu selling handphones, any idea what status they are holding why they can work ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm always a handsome and romantic man, wherever I am.

I think that's something like yes but and then...

The Leongsam current bicycle doesn't even have a seat, how to sell?

of course no seat ...if got seat then i worry .

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree many are bluffing, have to really feel it with your heart and some investigations lor.

Actually the moment you attempt to feel it "with your heart" you are already snared. Your heart will not be able to tell if indeed the buffalo at home is sick. Thai girls have a natural way of stroking a foreign man's ego, and the heart is where the ego hides. They can make your ego as erect as they do with your dick.