• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singaporean men love to become taxi driver ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes this is typical sinkie behaviour....

My nephew is married without kids.....he wanted to pamper himself and upgrade to a sportscar but dare not as usually he has to ferry the wife's family/relatives home after family gatherings......knn who in the right mind based his decision on buying a car with the extended family interests at heart?

And many men do not know that women are bigger show offs that men. Yes, it's vanity for most men to drive a car around since cars are luxury items and a sense of achievement is somewhat attached to ownership. But it's the women who want to show off to their colleagues and relatives.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And many men do not know that women are bigger show offs that men. Yes, it's vanity for most men to drive a car around since cars are luxury items and a sense of achievement is somewhat attached to ownership. But it's the women who want to show off to their colleagues and relatives.
What sense of achievement do you have when you drive a merc or chrysler taxi? some old uncle who drive it think they are high and mighty 1, damn kanina 1.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sense of achievement do you have when you drive a merc or chrysler taxi? some old uncle who drive it think they are high and mighty 1, damn kanina 1.....
Yes especially those that drive the chrysler one......because they charge more.......once i flagged one on the road.....the driver say i lucky since he changing shift if not he will always be booked and serving only hi-class 'corporate' clients....says he is a 'professional' must wear a tie machiam office exec.....maybe he saw that i was in T shirt and bermudas look poor....

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes especially those that drive the chrysler one......because they charge more.......once i flagged one on the road.....the driver say i lucky since he changing shift if not he will always be booked and serving only hi-class 'corporate' clients....says he is a 'professional' must wear a tie machiam office exec.....maybe he saw that i was in T shirt and bermudas look poor....

Uncle you tell him only doctors, lawyers, architects are considered professionals.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, most of the time, if not, all the time, sense of achievement is derived not from the car you drive or the beautiful g/f standing next to you. They are merely tools. The real sense of achievement arises when a third party shows signs of envy. It doesn't matter if you struggle every month to pay for the car loan, or that you have to wash the panties of your beautiful g/f and bend your knees to keep her on your side. It doesn't matter because third parties don't know. But as soon as they show signs of envy, that is where you derive your motivation to continue your acts of servitude.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, most of the time, if not, all the time, sense of achievement is derived not from the car you drive or the beautiful g/f standing next to you. They are merely tools. The real sense of achievement arises when a third party shows signs of envy. It doesn't matter if you struggle every month to pay for the car loan, or that you have to wash the panties of your beautiful g/f and bend your knees to keep her on your side. It doesn't matter because third parties don't know. But as soon as they show signs of envy, that is where you derive your motivation to continue your acts of servitude.
well good points noted.......then this begs the question......who would envy a cabbie? abeit one driving a merc cab? other cabbies?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ask her to get a license lah ..too bad Thailand can't use biscyle ...

Not possible bro, heard of panic attack? It's a medical problem.

Hey bro I'm looking forward to my Hokkaido trip Oct/22-Nov/02. Wife will continue to Nov09. Autumn, beautiful!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have gone through all the posts and I'm surprised that none of them knows the reason. You mean there are so many in this forum who don't chauffeur the wife around or do not have friends who do that ?

I will tell you the reason based on the statistics I gathered over the years. It's because the wife helps service the installment for the car, and the husband lan lan siao siao got to play Ahmad and fetch the wife at her work place to 'show' her colleagues. This is something that husband will not easily reveal (even to their buddies) because most men will find it 'lao kui' that they depend on the wife for a car.

Ask yourself. When you go buy a new car at the showroom, did you bring your wife along ? Did your wife partake in any decision making as to the type and colour of the car ? Your fate as a chauffeur starts at that very moment when your wife's opinion is sought.

I remember I once accompanied a friend to buy a new car. He is the sole breadwinner of the family and the wife is a housewife. I taught him how to bargain because the car wasn't Toyota or Honda, and we successfully reduced the price by $3,000. Then came the bomb - he didn't dare commit and told the saleslady she would bring his wife to see the car the next day. I pulled him to one side and fucked him on the spot.

hi there

1. bro, i like your last para.
2. speaks volume of local male sheep.
3. very henpacked leh!
4. literally no dick personality.

jw5

Loyal
- Singaporean men also like to:

- wear polo t with collar folded up - why?

Very disappointing that u dunno this one. :o
It's because of the guy who talked about sardines and trawlers. :biggrin:

Have another one.
Why Singaporean men especially ah peks like to walk with their hands behinds their backs?
Aiyoh ah pek uh pek..................... :o

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking abt spore, it is very image oriented. retails also wear shirt and pants. LOL
singlet and shorts also can be rich or big boss.

dressing decide a person status?:confused:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most important for me in driving taxi is rental, it must be cheap. as a relief, sometimes after driving for an hour or two, made my rental and diesel, i just relac and go jalan jalan in town or catch a movie...:p
imo, those who are the only sole driver quite jialak, make less and more hours on the road.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the most important for me in driving taxi is rental, it must be cheap. as a relief, sometimes after driving for an hour or two, made my rental and diesel, i just relac and go jalan jalan in town or catch a movie...:p
imo, those who are the only sole driver quite jialak, make less and more hours on the road.

hi there

1. bro, just "curious"!
2. seems like you are pretty available logging in here.
3. guess you spend more time here than on the road or what.
4. is being a cabbie your full-time stint or what?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very disappointing that u dunno this one. :o
It's because of the guy who talked about sardines and trawlers. :biggrin:

Have another one.
Why Singaporean men especially ah peks like to walk with their hands behinds their backs?
Aiyoh ah pek uh pek..................... :o

everyone emulating Cantonna? WTF...just like some years ago, all the boys in my class have centre-parting like Aaron Kwok...then after that...its Beckham's hair....

LOL

I know why ah pek walk around with hands behind their backs...

they scared accidentally brushed against meis meis n they cry molest ... like that they can say ...no no...my hands all the while behind my backs LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking abt limo cabs...KNN they are biggest blood suckers on the road...i avoid them like plague..\

esp the Crysler ones - 5 dollars flag down...KNN>..

i take normal cab, 2.80 or 3 dollar types, my journey not even 4.40...imagine take Chrysler cab...

I know they serve a particular market niche...then stick to that market niche and don't come to taxi stand or be available for flagging down...

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, i like your last para.
2. speaks volume of local male sheep.
3. very henpacked leh!
4. literally no dick personality.

That was only half of the story You would have thought since the husband was the sole breadwinner, why such deference to the wife ? The wife is no Angelina Jolie, btw. Well, because the husband was fat and not handsome. During courtship, the husband knowing his limitations, crawled on his bended knees. Ever since then, the husband would do everything possible to gain the praises and acknowledgments of the wife.

jw5

Loyal
I know why ah pek walk around with hands behind their backs...

they scared accidentally brushed against meis meis n they cry molest ... like that they can say ...no no...my hands all the while behind my backs LOL

Or perhaps they (we :o) scared ah guas go after their asses? :biggrin:

Or to show authority? :o

Or to show they are relaxed in senang diri position? :p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or perhaps they (we :o) scared ah guas go after their asses? :biggrin:

Or to show authority? :o

Or to show they are relaxed in senang diri position? :p

another thing i noticed about uncles ...

like to wear their hp in a pouch clipped / strung to their belt....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That was only half of the story You would have thought since the husband was the sole breadwinner, why such deference to the wife ? The wife is no Angelina Jolie, btw. Well, because the husband was fat and not handsome. During courtship, the husband knowing his limitations, crawled on his bended knees. Ever since then, the husband would do everything possible to gain the praises and acknowledgments of the wife.

KYP, I read your posts I agree with them. Come to think of it most Singapore men damn jialat and like no choice isn't it? I mean Singapore charbors have been brought up like this and it's like a society issue so not easy to solve. Is this the reason why more men are marrying foreigne wife?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
another thing i noticed about uncles ...

like to wear their hp in a pouch clipped / strung to their belt....

Don't say like that leh I also like to do this since for a long time already leh. It's convenient mah don't like things in pocket.