• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Memories Of 9/11...Where Were You On Tat Fateful Day.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was in a hotel with a Thai gal when I turned on the TV with CNA showing the live coverage of the attack on the WTC.. Suddenly my eyes was fixed on the TV instead of focussing my attention on that near naked Thai gal on the bed... I was shocked by the impact of the attack and seeing the burning and the carnage caused by the Islamic terrorists... It was also the first time I heard of the Al Qaeda organisation and Osama Bin Laden...

Last edited:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
amercian was just thinking of destroying communism at that time, they did not realise that muslim take non-muslim kindness as weakness rather than kindness.

No challenge, couldnt agree more with you. It's the cold war period. When the soviets withdraw from afghanistan all those evil mujahideens became Talibans and took power, when these evil fanatics began destroying buddhist statue figurines carved on hill or mountain wall everyone knows Islamofascism is on the rise and rising fast but the americans choose to ignore. This is another serious mistake the americans made.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just reached home after a day work when oc called n say there was some very serious aircraft accident in us...tat was shortly after the 1st hit...me turned on CNN and bery soon...watch it live when the 2nd plane drive into de other tower...

Enjoy777

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was doing Reservist in another country. News thru SMS came in at 1030pm. And the next day was spent watching the whole event again and again.

Waste of time. One event, change the way people live.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was in a hotel with a Thai gal when I turned on the TV with CNA showing the live coverage of the attack on the WTC.. Suddenly my eyes was fixed on the TV instead of focussing my attention on that near naked Thai gal on the bed... I was shocked by the impact of the attack and seeing the burning and the carnage caused by the Islamic terrorists... It was also the first time I heard of the Al Qaeda organisation and Osama Bin Laden...

Did you complete your job or too traumatized to continue...did you get a refund?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you complete your job or too traumatized to continue...did you get a refund?

After watching the news, I carried on with my mission lah...:biggrin: After completing few missions of destructions on her, she went to sleep. And I lighted a ciggarette, opened a can of Tiger and resumed watching the news on TV...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bush said he saw first plane hit on day zero.:confused:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BUXglJU2w6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KlWSv0NZBRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these evil bastards who calls themselves mujahideens were being slaughter like rats and pigs by the Soviets in Afghanistan. The fatal mistake the Americans made was helping them with support supplying them with arms and training them in fighting the Soviets. They should have let the Soviets slaughter them, let them rot an burn in hell rather than let them later becomes Talibans and all these Al Qaeda terrorist groups and cells.

If I recall correctly it was around 9.00pm or so singapore time that fateful day or rather evening (time zone difference) news broke out when the first jet hit the first tower. I think everyone is surprise and shock, nobody is saying anything about any attack initially, the broadcast was that a plane had crashed on to the WTC tower as I watch the news in awe.

Ten to fifteen minutes later there was another excitement another broadcast of a second jet had crashed on to the second tower. That's when news start coming in that mentioned possibly a terrorist attack to be confirmed minutes later. People were seen running around, lining the streets watching the two towers burn. NYFD and NYPD personnels were seen rushing every where, helicopters were also sighted. Everything is real and yet seem so unreal. Quite an awesome sight and unfortunate turn of event.

As news continued into the night I think about half an hour later one more broadcast came on, another jet crash on to pentagon. Minutes later reports came on, one of the tower begins to collapse. Before things begins to digest another excitement follows, one more broadcast came on, another jet crashed somewhere in Pennsylvania. I start to wonder, what happen to America's security system that allows such a breach? Is there anymore hijacked planes in the air about to crash? All these seems impossible but it happens nevertheless.

From that day onwards, air travel changed. Security all over the globe were tighten, everyone were inconvenienced because of all these evil bastards that have no regards for human lives. Everytime I travel these days I am reminded of those bastards and the day 911, thousands of human lives of 90 nations perish for no apparent reason, may their soul rest in peace. Going thru security checks makes me curse and swear, no metal object even tiny little tweezers are allowed. No drinking water and even creams for sunblock or allergy have to be in super small tube. Sometimes even shoe soles were checked. How I wish things can and will return to pre-911 days, though hijacking did happen before security checks were never such a way. Wish I may it's never ever going to happen, the threat is permanent.

Let Soviet finish the job. But USA backside itchy supply arm and train them. Same as in Iraq .

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Thanks for starting this thread.

Frankly speaking I never sympathised much with the americans because of all their dirty business in the middle east. But on that fateful day 10 years ago, the world went to war again. The 90s was one of the most prosperous decades in history because of peace. september 11 changed all that.

Yes,the 90s was the best year of my life,that was the era i also find the true meaning of love,losing my virginity and got married.

me blissfully knew nutting about it dat nite ... :eek: ... surfing web ... sbf la, ofcos! ...

nax morning, read about it @ sum forums ... on tv n saw on ze news ...

Yes i can see that sammyboy-simulated life into you,you eat,sleep and breathe sammyboy.

911 was masterminded by CIA in cahoots with elements of talibans and alqaeda...the hijackers were used while CIA already planted explosives in both towers to collapse it nicely..

This would be too outrageous for a movie script...i too heard LKY and PAP was behind the attack.

Was having telephone conversations with a prc lady who was stationed in NY, to sort out some outstanding payments at her end, her office belonging to a prc company, was located in one of the towers.

The prc lady and I telecommunicated in the afternoon Singapore time because we needed some letter of credit issues to be sorted in Singapore, after that I went home in the evening, and had dinner at a kopitiam near my house. Then I saw the news on the kopitiam TV.

Immediately I called the lady in NY, ring tone but no one picked up the call and I feared the worse. I tried calling again and a sleepy voice answered the phone. She was still in bed, tired from her late nite work because of our teleconversations. She planned to call in to office latter than usual. And she was shocked when I told her the news:eek:

Sometime later, I flew to prc for work and managed to meet up with her. She treated me to dinner and gave me a quicky in my hotel because she was thankful and felt touched that I was so concerned for her during those few critical hours :smile:

You are indeed a lucky bastard..yes a good tip to melt a gal heart.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
How time flies indeed,in the blink of of an eye in a few hours time 13 years ago everyone's eyes were glued to their tv at about 9.30pm to the developing story of the sept 11 attacks on cnn breaking news...for me it will always bring back memories because i was watching this event with my dad who passed away a few months later after these event...how about you,where were you on that fateful day?

seriously i hated these muslim terrorists cause they are the main causes of unrest all over the world to this day.
as for these idiots calling themselves ISIS,hoping for this to happen more often during their suicide tranning.:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometime later, I flew to prc for work and managed to meet up with her. She treated me to dinner and gave me a quicky in my hotel because she was thankful and felt touched that I was so concerned for her during those few critical hours :smile:

Hahahahaha this is hilarious! :biggrin: I love stories with happy endings!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean up till this day people still believe the attack was carried out by Al Qaida, and the BS about weapons of mass destruction hidden by Saddam, even though nothing was found???

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean up till this day people still believe the attack was carried out by Al Qaida, and the BS about weapons of mass destruction hidden by Saddam, even though nothing was found???
Sept 11? Yawn.....Teres one more BS news u missed out.Osama. The world most hated most dangerous most wanted terrorist in e eye of uncle SAM.Now tell us. Where is Osama body??? Hw cm nobody dare to question uncle SAM?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was talking to a close friend, saw it live on tv............and told my friend it was an inside job.............

when 2nd tower hit.............I knew I was right...............

when the towers collapsed so beautifully.............I had my proof............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recalled it vividly.
Was chionging in JB with friends and crossed the customs just past midnight and headed to teochew porridge supper in bukit batok.
Got a call from the wifey about some big event but she was vague....all glued to the radio.....my first thought that planes were dropping like flies. Made me recall the movie die hard 2.
Frantic of calls to my younger sis as her family were there in US and my parents were visiting her then.
Couldn't get thru to anyone for hours...stay vigil infront of tv till next morning. Finally call came in the late afternoon the next day that they were ok. Safe but stranded at airport in New Orleans.
Biggest sigh of relief in my life.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I remember buying this picture which is still hanging on the wall of my pigeonhole,at a shop in mid alley shopping mall in KL on cny 2002 6 months after 9/11, the photographer took this picture on 10th July, 2mths before 9/11.

IMG-20210903-WA0005.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw it in the morning in TV thought it was movie but realized its real. Left home to my boss' place as we needed to drive to KL in his car. Listening to BBC throughout journey. Arrived in KL for meeting then heard panic in KLCC as people were evacuated, false alarm, at that time KLCC is new.
It's was Live on CNN. There was a billowing smoke from one of the towers. They thought it was a private Cessna plane that smashed into the building.
And then, another plane emerged. And i thought maybe airport radar was out of order. And smash into the second building.
What a sight. I never bothered to see a action movie again. You want violence? watch the news.