• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the road from hero to zero

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
A: I'll tell you a story: One day a journalist came in and they asked to make a picture of the management team and he called that photo of that management team in his magazine, he called it "the team of the year," and three months later he used the same photo and the only thing that he changed was the headline and it was "the dogs of the industry." So I learned one thing: The road from hero to zero is a matter of seconds, the road from nothing to recognition is much harder. So what I learnt is, first of all, you're not as bad as advertised, probably also not as good as advertised um it's great to have the perception, but it's much more important that you have the reality.
========

moral of the story is to continue to fight if even if you are zero. NS is killing Sg.