• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grand Sending off for Mr. JBJ

locky2ky

Alfrescian
Loyal
To any right thinking person, it is cruel to nail politicans the way LKY and GCT did it. I am sure that they feel remorseful privately, someday , somewhere. I only hope that LHL and others in power now wake up their ideas and learn to adjust and rule the country with a more even hand as the country develops.

don't think lhl will allow for more level playing field his condolence to jbj's sons shows it all.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, October 03, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Good News! JBJ Book Availiable (limited)

one nice surprise today, after Reform Party looked into boxes in a store room, some other previously unknown stocks of Mr. JBJ's books were found! So they got on sale again tonight around 9PM.

If you clicked the picture of this wreath for enlarged view, it is indeed sent by ex-WP's Mr. Tang Liang Hong, 邓亮宏!

Another good news, is I designed this T-shirt and it will be available from tomorrow from Reform Party. I was wearing the 1st sample of it tonight. Please wear it during Mr. JBJ's Grand Send Off.

Mr. Low TK & Miss Lim & Mr. Yaw etc at the wake table with Mr. Leong

NSP's table Mr. Goh in blue

WP arrived in a large group

What do you know... Young JBJ!

heh ISD please check this out! oh Sorry not from Mas Selamat...

NSP group paying formal tribute to Mr. JBJ:

WP group paying formal tribute to Mr. JBJ:
I noted Mr. Low's deep bows.

[video still uploading]

Today there is significantly more mourners and wreaths arrived. The parlor building is getting packed. I insist that Mr. JBJ deserves to be honored with a state funeral, at least Prata Nathan was sent here today by the famiLEE LEEgime. OK, thanks but no eggs please.

It had became a pleasant problem that there they have to look for new places to place the wreaths.

Funeral Arrangement Update:

This Saturday 4.Oct.2008
Hearse will leave Mount Vernon Parlor 1 at 1300hr (1pm) to St Andrew Cathedral
Church Service scheduled at St Andrew Cathedral at 1400hr (2PM)
Departure to Mandai Crematorium at 1500hr (3PM)

Bus numbers to Mt Vernon for wake & funeral departure: SBS 100; SBS135; SBS155
to Upper Aljunied Road

posted by uncleyap at 1:00 AM

Last edited:

Lifeisgood

A fitting finish to a legendary man.

My family salute you for your contributions to Singapore politics - the good, the bad and the ugly. The fight is over, may your legacy lives.

WongYW

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday, October 04, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Prata Man's wreath found near source of NeWater!

Accidentally I discovered Prata's wreath was shafted to a corner nearest to the Toilet! At a least prominent corner on walkway leading to the source of NeWater. Please click picture for enlarged view. After my discovery some people moved this wreath to another place, but I think it had been there for days already. :-)

Proceed of T-shirt & book sales will finance Reform Party.

Mr & Mrs JBJ:

posted by uncleyap at 12:52 AM

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damage control in action after the faux pas by the useless double first leader. Only now we see MPs start to stream in to pay their RESPECTS! We must never forget the smirks and jeers that they bestowed on JBJ whenever he took the floor in Parliament. Bunch of Cash Laden Fat Cat Hypocrites. I spit on them! Ptui!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damage control in action after the faux pas by the useless double first leader. Only now we see MPs start to stream in to pay their RESPECTS! We must never forget the smirks and jeers that they bestowed on JBJ whenever he took the floor in Parliament. Bunch of Cash Laden Fat Cat Hypocrites. I spit on them! Ptui!

These useless unthinking MPs turns will come! Balls carriers. Yes spit on them!