• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can there be no thread specially for one of the most sought after development in Nusajaya - Horizon Hills.
I've helped you guys created one, let the sharings begin :smile:

By the way, what's the latest launch in HH?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
How can there be no thread specially for one of the most sought after development in Nusajaya - Horizon Hills.

Hahahaha, i am glad finally someone noticed! :biggrin:

I didn't create one just in case some people will come in and say we are only promoting a certain development and can only say good things. Again, they kept quiet when i mentioned broken sewerage pipes or potholes in the road and of course when i say good things about other developments.

Heard something about the newest launch but i don't keep abreast of their launches much much these days, please PM me bro.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

It should be the 2nd most sought after though, first should be East Ledang. :smile:

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never encountered broken sewerage pipes or even potholes on the road but I did experience main water pipe bursting plus leaky ceiling porch in my previous rental unit.

My main bugbears now are the commando mosquitoes at night (even after using electronic repellent and the UV insect traps) plus the need to fix up the cracked and peeling paint layers on the external wall surfaces. Other than that, not much issues :smile:

I didn't create one just in case some people will come in and say we are only promoting a certain development and can only say good things. Again, they kept quiet when i mentioned broken sewerage pipes or potholes in the road and of course when i say good things about other developments.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro investor, does this mean u planning to join hh community soon? haha

Haha no lah Nickyu,
I'm just kick starting the conversation here and at the same time keeping myself updated on the present take up rate of new launches from popular developments in Iskandar. When vested, it's good to keep ourselves updated of the current trend :smile:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha no lah Nickyu,
I'm just kick starting the conversation here and at the same time keeping myself updated on the present take up rate of new launches from popular developments in Iskandar. When vested, it's good to keep ourselves updated of the current trend :smile:

haha icic...thats true...for me, i'll visit showhouse or new development whenever i'm free during weekend...just to understand the market and get ideas for my house reno :smile:

i also spend alot of time reading forum and property that my gf starting to complain that i love property more than her :*: haha

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha icic...thats true...for me, i'll visit showhouse or new development whenever i'm free during weekend...just to understand the market and get ideas for my house reno :smile:

i also spend alot of time reading forum and property that my gf starting to complain that i love property more than her :*: haha

So you've bought in HH? May I know which type and what price?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
We know that, and certainly an altruist one who pull no stops at sharing with forumers here about your living experiences in HH. At least, I appreciate that. :smile:

I am sure you do. :wink: He doesn't stay/live there at all, he says he owns units there which he has rented out. Most of the things he posted are experiences from his tenant/s. I have never heard anything else about the other development that he also claims to own, for the sake of some good bros who have bought into the other development, i will stop here.

Last edited:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure you do. :wink: He doesn't stay/live there at all, he says he owns units there which he has rented out. Most of the things he posted are experiences from his tenant/s. I have never heard anything else about the other development that he also claims to own, for the sake of some good bros who have bought into the other development, i will stop here.

Oh dear, did I get to wrongly trust a clone. I only commented base on his recent posting abt HH; thought it was quite reasonable especially abt stray cats running around because I did see evidences of rubbish bags being rampaged on during some visits at Gateway ; nothing serious just that residences has to be mindful to keep their chutes closed. Maybe he can redeem himself by attaching some evidential photos in future. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh dear, did I get to wrongly trust a clone. I only commented base on his recent posting abt HH; thought it was quite reasonable especially abt stray cats running around because I did see evidences of rubbish bags being rampaged on during some visits at Gateway ; nothing serious just that residences has to be mindful to keep their chutes closed. Maybe he can redeem himself by attaching some evidential photos in future. :smile:

I have brought up issues and asked bros to openly talk (rather than PM) about issues in HH which are much more serious than any stray cats or dogs.

Actually writing about the cats were definitely not wrong but just disagree about the ponding, etc as i never saw any ponding here though my family and most of my friends stay here. No he doesn't stay there nor in the other development he bought as he/she is very smart and rented out his properties here. Despite my disagreement over some points with him/her, always respected much of his/her postings even when its negative.

Only time i acted was that time when it just became a tit for tat campaign which isn't good for any development. Its good to put things into perspective once in a while. Cheers to all.