• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profitable are the ties that bind - renew that phone contract for freebies

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Profitable are the ties that bind - renew that phone contract for freebies

You, too, can collect a great freebie from your telco when you renew your contract By Bryan Lee

There might be no such thing as a free lunch, but how about an iPod, phone or TV instead?
In a few weeks' time, I will be taking possession of a shiny new laptop that I've been eyeing - without paying a single cent of its thousand-dollar price tag.
All I had to do was to make a commitment to maintain the broadband connection for my home for the next two years, something I would most probably have done anyway.
Telecoms companies are offering all sorts of goodies, along with more traditional phone discounts, in return for a pledge to use their services for a year or two.
While the free gifts used to be dull, utilitarian items such as modems and networking gear, premiums have been getting increasingly trendy - and valuable.
Even if you can't find space for a svelte MacBook Air notebook or an XBox 360 game console, these hip gadgets can be turned into cash with relative ease.
The best part is, these freebies and phone subsidies are often available to existing customers too, as long as they're willing to extend their loyalty to the service provider.
And they would be well-served by doing so as a 're-contract' of a mobile phone line or broadband connection is pretty much a non-event for all but the most fearful of commitment-phobes.
Read the full story in tomorrow's edition of The Sunday Times

I oways wonder how e telco giant make money by bundle their service with freebies to lure potential customers to sign up by extending their contracts.
Bro, wat r ur point of view regarding tis issue? :cool:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 bold">
</td></tr> <!-- Author --> <tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold">
</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="georgia11 padcell8">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I got for freedom of speech :rolleyes:

wc0r5x.jpg