• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cannot make it

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot make it.

I am bluffing myself, say take it easy and live a simple life.

I actually didn't know I was bluffing myself but now I know.

I am a loser. I have nothing.

Whatever I do I fail. I just drift along aimlessly.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Cheer up my friend. You're feeling down in the dumps at the moment but I'm sure this fantastic forum will cheer you up in no time. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I cannot make it.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot make it.

In actual fact, sometimes we think negative and thinks that everyone else looks down on us. The truth is, no one looks down on us but we are looking down at ourselves. So if you don't even want to give your ownself that little form of respect, how do you expect others to even look up to you?

To be able to start this thread, it goes to show you are a winner from billions of sperm to reach the egg. If you are second placed, you wouldn't even be here right now.:p

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven't say why you can't make it.

In the same delphi thread... he is comparing to those who eat at restaurants, go travel which he can't afford... meaning he is comparing his life to that of the 'jones' next door...

Living simply is healthy.... rich people has lots of ailments from rich food and lack of exercise... I found it out when I live in china for the last 9 years... had been healthier and even my sperm swim faster now....

beng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I cannot make it.

Fren, do not despair. How about reading a book call " The success principle" by Jack Canfield. He mention that if you take note of the little things that you can successfully done daily and at the end of the day, you see on the list that the number of successful things that you have done.

NO matter how small it is, just jot it down. Those you are not that successful, just jot it in another list and try again tomorrow.

This will make you feel good and self-esteem up. Dun aim like earning $1 million but even earn $20 a day or successfully help a friend out, you write it down and read it end of the day, do it daily.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot make it.

no one is a loser and should never think themselves to be one. anyone who calle du a loser r those who want to put u down to hide their own inferiority and lack of ability.
its never abt bluffing urself but also abt making urself feel gd and strong.
no one would looking down on u, just dun do that to urself.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I cannot make it.

why not take a look at this site before you've decided that you've failed? if you think you've made the mark for failing, you could redeem yourself by making yourself a winner by posting your picture in there.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not take a look at this site before you've decided that you've failed? if you think you've made the mark for failing, you could redeem yourself by making yourself a winner by posting your picture in there.

bro... posting a picture in a blog for loser is not winning..... haha

beng

jw5

Loyal
downgrader
For goodness sakes stop saying such things.
Perhaps you are benig sarcastic, but if you keep saying such things even in sarcasm, you will start believing that it's true.
Don't listen to all that bullshit from the government or frmo other people in this country - just do what you have to do to stay alive, make the best of what you are, what you can do and what you believe, make the best life for yourself and just take it easy.
Why always try to compare and worry that you can't make it or live up to someone's standard?

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a start , you should change your nick to UPGRADER

i actually did, but it doesn't help

for a long time, i lived an easy life. i have enough to survive, but i have no ambition, no meaning in life, no direction.

all i do is drift along aimlessly like a piece of broken rotting wood on the sea

i work different part time jobs, sometimes at exhibition booths, sometimes at restaurants as chef assistant and waiter

recently i served a former classmate of mine from primary school. he ordered very expensive wine of a few hundred dollars for his wife

i wanted to say hello but i realised he totally don't recognise me

i helped out at expo exhibition. i realised singaporeans got so much money. they queued up for hours to get into the natas fair

they queued up to spend money!!!!!!

meanwhile, i only have enough for the next few days.

i don't know anymore but i think i cannot make it. i am not getting younger

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
some months ago i won some money in 4d, not a lot but still a good bonus

i used one third to pay off debt, saved one third and gave one third to an old age home

now the one third i saved is getting less because everything is so expensive, and my old bicycle also got stolen.... maybe i will go cash converter buy a $30 one, i don't know