• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thug-Sin Pushed to the corner so HE BOMBED!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/search/read.php?newsid=30088028&keyword=Thaksin+pushed+cner

They push me into the corner : ex-PM Thaksin

Convicted ex-Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra whose entry visa to England was revoked last week will from now on fight back against his political enemies because they pushed him into the corner.

Thaksin told Reuters news agency that he in Beijing, China and is leaving Beijing for an undisclosed location.

He said he will fight back against his political enemies who pushed him into the corner.

This is the first time he talked to the media after England cancelled his visa and his wife's.

"I will keep traveling.

I'm leaving Beijing at the moment," Thaksin told Reuters by telephone from the Chinese capital.

He refused to say where he was going next but denied the destination was Manila, as rumored.

"I dropped the asylum bid because I don't think it is necessary.

I don't like the term asylum.

I want freedom because I am a champion of democracy.

I don't like anything that restricts freedom," Thaksin said.

Thaksin who is convicted and sentenced to two years in jail for abusing of power and his wife for tax evasion.

Thaksin told Reuters, "I will phone in and talk to the people who love and have faith in me.

I will make a longer speech and start naming names because they have pushed me into a corner," he said.

Earlier this month, Thaksin called into a rally in Bangkok and urged his supporters to bring him home, a move that angered his opponents.

30088039-01.jpg
r2752983483.jpg

r2743639780.jpg

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2008/11/13/national/national_30088331.php
13 injured in explosion near Klong Toey market

By The Nation

An explosion occurred at a Bangkok intersection where vendors of the Klong Toey Market were rallying, injuring 13 of them, two severely.

Police quoted witness as saying a bag was dropped from the flyover over the Ratchada-Rama IV Intersection, causing the explosion at 1 am Friday.
Bomb disposal officers have yet to determine the type of the bomb.

Some 1,000 vendors have been staging a protest at the intersection since Tuesday afternoon against the Port Authority of Thailand and Legal Professional Co. The Legal Professional has won the concession from the PAT to manage the market and ordered existing vendors to leave so that it could redevelop the Klong Toey market complex.

The injured protesters were rushed to the Kluay Nam Thai and Chulalongkorn hospitals.

Two of them were severely injured. They are Yakob Lohmoh, 51, and Penthiwawan Kaewsuk, 37.

Sujittra Damrongsiri, 52, a protester, said she saw a man on a motorcycle dropped a plastic bag onto the tent where the protesters were resting and an explosion occurred shortly.

Pol Lt Col Prapassorn Chartprom, deputy commander of the Tha Rua police station, quoted witnesses as saying that the bag did not explode immediately but it exploded about five seconds after it landed on the tent's roof.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
now PAD called Thai Army to coup

After so much violent the PAD is now calling on the Army to SUBDUE pro-Thaksin Govt.

http://nationmultimedia.com/2008/11/14/politics/politics_30088418.php

PAD calls on army to 'subdue' govt
By The Nation
Published on November 14, 2008

Chaiwat Sinsuwong, a leader of the anti-government People's Alliance for Democracy, yesterday urged the First Army Region to "subdue" the government for abusing its power.

"When the government commits treason, it's the duty of the First Army Region, which has jurisdiction over the capital, to enforce martial law. They have the personnel and equipment to solve the problem completely," Chaiwat said.

"The Army is considered a state mechanism. But when the government is believed to have committed treason, the Army has to review its role and take action against the government," he said.

As the secretary-general of the People's Assembly of Thailand, Chaiwat submitted his open letter to Lt-General Kanit Sapithak, chief of the First Army, in which he accused the government and coalition MPs of exercising political power in the interest of a single person and themselves, instead of the public.

Their actions were a threat to the constitutional monarchy and a deviation from the spirit of the Constitution, he said.

Those people have set up a private army and encouraged the use of war weapons, which is a threat to national security, he said.

The appeal was not to ask the Army to take sides, but rather for it to perform its constitutional duty, he said.

Another open letter would be submitted after 10 days, he said, adding that in the meantime he would collect signatures from members of the public who agree with his move.

The PAD also said it would arrange activities to observe the funeral of HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana from today to Sunday.

There would be no political speeches at the PAD's rally site at Government House, which has been seized by PAD supporters for more than two months, said Pipob Dhongchai, a core PAD leader. Stage activities would focus on the Princess' life and contributions, he said.

The PAD began clearing Rajdamnoen Nok Avenue at 6am, after blockading the stretch between Makkhawan and Misakawan intersections as part of its protest.