• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your job / occupation?

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
share abt what's ur job/occupations here.. :smile:
does your job match ur interests?

share all the good and bad sides of your current occupation :smile:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm in sales line, @ times eng eng @ times chinjatboeng. Like my job cos time flexi, hate abt it is e sales target.:rolleyes:

Interest wise not really match bah, on going looking out 4 better lobangs.:biggrin:

yod4

I am doing corporate communications in the property industry. Was previously from advertising, and would probably head back into advertising within a year. My current lady-boss is killing me.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a tech in a transportation company. Most of the time ok lah except for some supervisors that lick ass and got rank but cannot do anything right and some that are blur like sotong but supervisor like them because of the same colour. Most of the time company try to cut corners by buying cheap 3rd grade parts and kana more downtime and make us SEEBAY MO ENG.

terror03

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am working as an Engineer in a Jap company. Currently out-station at Batam.
So far so good in terms of money wise la. But thinking of changing jobs as currently forecast for the remaining of the yr not very gd.

surespam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm doing something that I don't like, but the pay is quite good.

I wish can have more time and money to help the poor....

ccl69

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm....i'm doing regional job covering 11 countries in AP...quite fun able to travel around and see whats happening at the other side of the world. Bad side is always miss some times with my family.:rolleyes:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm....i'm doing regional job covering 11 countries in AP...quite fun able to travel around and see whats happening at the other side of the world. Bad side is always miss some times with my family.:rolleyes:

Guess there's oways plus n minus in every job we're in but kindda looking forward to have your job for a change.:biggrin:

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
share abt what's ur job/occupations here.. :smile:
does your job match ur interests?

share all the good and bad sides of your current occupation :smile:

brudder slyer....how come u starts the topic but never share ur job/occupation leh :p

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm in sales line, @ times eng eng @ times chinjatboeng. Like my job cos time flexi, hate abt it is e sales target.:rolleyes:

Interest wise not really match bah, on going looking out 4 better lobangs.:biggrin:

take the lobang and set up ur own buisness lor..... dun have to see ur boss face if cant hit quota :biggrin:

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm doing something that I don't like, but the pay is quite good.

I wish can have more time and money to help the poor....

save as much as u can so that u can have early retirement...... where u want to help the poor? maybe can jio me :p

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah bro amity, business not easy wor.. lol work also gd.. can learn. then start with proper planning ma.. anyway, reply to this thread, i am a student cum a baker.. lol.. crazy ha.. lol

GTR34NurSpecII

I'm deal in creative desserts and I'm based in Aust.

Love the job, pay and the cute part time asian waitresses that revolve ard my workbench.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking for change of job....

currently in sales .. fixed pay ..low margin sales type.. no commission .. no 13th month .. no bonus...